Good News About Baby Boomers

I forgot that Jesus was really into atheism, drugs, and swapping spouses. No wonder those hippies turned into greedy bastards. Jesus changed His mind once again about morals and lifestyle!

No, Jesus preached a new religion, drank wine, encouraged cannibalism, and lived with twelve guys. ;)

Your religion comment? Really? I'd be willing to bet there are more references to Jesus in 60's popular music (not gospel or Contemporary Christian) than there are today. Also songs about brotherly Love, Peace and Harmony too.

It's just too damned bad that those "hippies" turned to money and power after they "grew up". They became the people who robbed this country blind.... not with SS and Medicare....but with Corporatism and greed.

Most of us though....worked our asses off doing everyday jobs.... so....I guess what I am trying to say is Fuck You.

My parents were depression era hard workers..dad was born in '21...mom in '29....they instilled that in me and my siblings....I've never taken anything I didn't earn....and when the day comes of me being eligible for SS...I'll take it....knowing that I've even paying into it for 50 years.

My dad is '20 and mom '19, both are still living, married since '43. I was raised with a very mid western ethic, hard working, honest people. There were eight children and we all did our part. Dad was a banker, for 45years, he was glad to retire, said banking was changing and he didn't like the changes. He was right about banking.

The only way we get SS and decent pensions is if you all drop dead.

Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"? All I see is blame and finger pointing. I'm not the one who keeps voting for tax cuts, killing those programs, and getting down on bended knee to worship our wealthiest people and businesses...blame yourself

Trust me, Millennials understand we need to plan our own retirement via employer-matching 401k's (which are the new pension of the 21st Century) and Roth's/IRAs. It's Gen X and younger Boomers that are getting screwed over, Steel. Also, it's the retards who began spending SS that are the scum.

Trust me, Millennials understand we need to plan our own retirement via employer-matching 401k's (which are the new pension of the 21st Century) and Roth's/IRAs. It's Gen X and younger Boomers that are getting screwed over, Steel. Also, it's the retards who began spending SS that are the scum.

That's all my state pension basically is....I contribute ( 6.4% of my gross) and after 10 years of service, the state starts matching it. The only difference is that I get it till I die.

As far as spending SS, they borrowed it...the SS fund is in bonds. But you're right, it shouldn't have been touched.

And by worship, you mean NOT FUCKING STEELING SHIT FROM PEOPLE I HATE!!! Right?

I don't hate rich people. I just don't think they should get special treatment. They aren't better than anyone else...why should they pay half or less of what their tax bracket says they should. While working people only get a standard deduction plus kids? Why do they get to evade paying taxes by putting their money in the Caymans?

Don't tell me you don't worship them as you are rising up off your knees and wiping your chin.

Poor people are funny!
What deductions do you leave on the table state worker!

We don't make enough, or have an expensive enough house to itemize...

But that's not the point, is it? The point is, the wealthy get deductions and loopholes that only they can take advantage of. And that still doesn't excuse the Tax Haven BS either.

This country gave them the Freedom to excel and live beyond most of our wildest dreams. To turn around and lobby for more and more, and throw the burden of their greed onto the employees of this country is spitting in the face of the nation. Where's THEIR patriotism? Where's their honor?

But that's not the point, is it? The point is, the wealthy get deductions and loopholes that only they can take advantage of. And that still doesn't excuse the Tax Haven BS either.

This country gave them the Freedom to excel and live beyond most of our wildest dreams. To turn around and lobby for more and more, and throw the burden of their greed onto the employees of this country is spitting in the face of the nation. Where's THEIR patriotism? Where's their honor?
Cry me another river
I'll take any deduction I can
I'm not keen on paying in taxes what working stiffs make all year!

Cry me another river
I'll take any deduction I can
I'm not keen on paying in taxes what working stiffs make all year!

Then you are the problem. You a businessman? You pay your employees enough to live on? Or do you make them get food stamps to make ends meet? How about medical? They have to apply for Medicaid? If so, why should my tax dollars pay for your stinginess?

You don't make enough because of your limited skills

Then you are the problem. You a businessman? You pay your employees enough to live on? Or do you make them get food stamps to make ends meet? How about medical? They have to apply for Medicaid? If so, why should my tax dollars pay for your stinginess?

I'm an investor, I only pay tax on a small portion of my returns

Back