GOP Senator Admits Biden Probe Lacks ‘Hard Proof’ to Support Hype

And it’s lies too

If Hunter had done something the republicans would have ALREADY charged, tried and imprisoned him

The shits have had nearly a decade to PROVE THIS CRAP

YET NOTHING

amazing.......you sound just like me, talking about you.......the only difference is, this time the investigation found evidence......

we have the same hard proof as we did when you idiots claimed Trump is a rapist

We have a person that will testify under oath that biden is corrupt.

We're talking about bank records that were private and unavailable until just recently with the Republicans taking control of the committees that could issue subpoenas for them. The Democrats refused to do so. Same goes for IRS records that Biden made unavailable previously because HE changed the rules concerning their availablity.

the Treasury just released the documents in March......

You are talking about the bank records that the trump justice department subpoenaed 6 years ago, and could find nothing in. You are talking about the public disclosure forms that were made public 10 years ago. Or the IRS records that were made public 20 years ago.

This is going nowhere if Republicans can find no evidence.

no.....I posted the link earlier in this thread......the Treasury Department just released the Suspicious Activit Reports in March of 2023.......the Demmycrat congress never requested them.....

and unlike your investigations of Russian collusion, this investigation didn't discover that the FBI faked the evidence......good job Congress......

No Sir! You are just a paranoid and hateful impossible person! And that doesn't come from politics- It comes from your very soul!

Sir- you are an embittered person no matter whether it is politics or whatever! YOU HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY!

Next!

Interesting that Fox and Friends is quoted as agreeing that Comer has nothing, never had anything but normal daily Republican lies.

I expect like everything else from Rawstory and from you they are lies.....get me the transcript of the actual statements from Fox and lets compare them. cuntling.......

No Sir! You are just a paranoid and hateful impossible person! And that doesn't come from politics- It comes from your very soul!

Sir- you are an embittered person no matter whether it is politics or whatever! YOU HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY!

Next!

no, it came from the Hiliary campaign, to the FBI, to the lame stream media, then to the Nancy Dance and the Repeachment hearings......never once did it cross the line into truth......

the Treasury just released the documents in March......

Exactly. All that's coming out right now is stuff that's been kept secret by various agencies and only is coming to light after they were pretty much forced to hand them over to the Republicans in the House. The FBI is still stonewalling their documents.

FBI refuses to give Congress informant file alleging Biden took bribes as vice president
https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/fbi-r...ss-informant-file-alleging-biden-took-bribes/

Biden investigation: FBI fails to comply with subpoena for ‘criminal scheme’ document
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-joe-biden-criminal-scheme-document-subpoena

FBI declines to provide House chairman with document he claims will implicate Biden in 'criminal scheme'
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...-document-claims-will-implicate-bid-rcna83852

no, it came from the Hiliary campaign, to the FBI, to the lame stream media, then to the Nancy Dance and the Repeachment hearings......never once did it cross the line into truth......

Like I said- HATEFUL MISOGYNISTIC AND PARANOID TRUMPTARDED BULLSHIT!

People like you are a disgrace and a menace to society!

The main reason why I am a Democrat and vote with them exclusively now- because of hateful people just like you!

My God, MOTHERS- do not let your babies grow up to be TRUMPTARDS!

Next!

Last edited:
The main reason why I am a Democrat and vote with them exclusively now-

don't blame me for your stupid mistakes.......you've made the wrong choices in your life....

Dtw-peiV4AAUSnB.jpg:large

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) seemed to admit on Wednesday that the GOP doesn’t have the “hard proof” linking President Joe Biden to any criminal scheme involving his family’s business affairs, adding that people will just have to “infer what’s happening” on this issue.

Johnson’s remarks came on the same morning that House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) unveiled new details supposedly supporting his panel’s allegations about the president. However, despite Comer’s claiming that this would make “Watergate look like jaywalking” and would be “judgment day” for Biden, his report didn’t match the hype.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senator-admits-biden-probe-221611292.html

This is what is known as political theater.

‘You Don’t Actually Have Any Facts’: Even Fox Isn’t Buying GOP’s Claims About Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

House Republicans have been promising to expose President Joe Biden’s supposedly criminal business dealings with foreign entities for months. But the biggest takeaway from Oversight Committee Chair James Comer’s (R-Ky.) much-hyped press conference on Wednesday revealing the GOP’s “findings” was just the opposite — they don’t have the goods.

“Your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden], but that’s just your suggestion. You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence,” said Fox host Steve Doocey in an interview with Comer on Thursday.

https://news.yahoo.com/don-t-actually-facts-even-233436141.html

‘You Don’t Actually Have Any Facts’: Even Fox Isn’t Buying GOP’s Claims About Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

House Republicans have been promising to expose President Joe Biden’s supposedly criminal business dealings with foreign entities for months. But the biggest takeaway from Oversight Committee Chair James Comer’s (R-Ky.) much-hyped press conference on Wednesday revealing the GOP’s “findings” was just the opposite — they don’t have the goods.

“Your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden], but that’s just your suggestion. You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence,” said Fox host Steve Doocey in an interview with Comer on Thursday.

https://news.yahoo.com/don-t-actually-facts-even-233436141.html

....More from Rolling Stone.....nice catch yahoo.....and Rolling Stone was copying Rawstory.......lol.....

Back