GOP Senator Admits Biden Probe Lacks ‘Hard Proof’ to Support Hype

She is retired, spending time with her grandchildren, writing a book now and then. She is showing no fear that she will be prosecuted for anything. Even after 30+ years of intense investigation, they got nothing on her.

Except for being a war mongering, carpet bagging duplicitous bitch....but unfortunately, that is not a crime.

....More from Rolling Stone.....nice catch yahoo.....and Rolling Stone was copying Rawstory.......lol.....

So corn field rube

What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin’.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/05/11/republicans-joe-biden-corruption-failure/

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

GOP Senator Admits Biden Probe Lacks ‘Hard Proof’ to Support Hype

While Comer previously said he’d identify multiple policy decisions made by the president that were tied to his family members’ foreign financial transactions, Comer provided no evidence on Wednesday to back those claims. In fact, the latest report didn’t show any payments made directly to Biden—either as president or vice president. Comer was unable to name any specific Biden policies influenced by foreign money at his Wednesday presser, instead pointing to the president placing “China first and America last” while saying his committee would “get into more of those later.”

Last edited:
What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin’.

SARS reports showing millions of dollars transferred to the accounts of Biden family members who didn't do anything in exchange for it.........have any of YOUR family members gotten millions of dollars from foreigners?......

SARS reports showing millions of dollars transferred to the accounts of Biden family members who didn't do anything in exchange for it.........have any of YOUR family members gotten millions of dollars from foreigners?......

The most egregious part is minor children were receiving huge piles of case--supposedly--from this for doing what? What possible value did they bring to the table in knowledge, experience, or capacity?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
It did when she became "our" senator.

She used to be New York's senator, but has not been in 14 years. If the people of New York did not want her, they could have voted for someone else. She won her last election there by a 36% margin.

My man, she blew into New York 1 year prior to her running for office (with Slick Willy setting up shop in Harlem). She won the women's vote in a hefty margin that put her over...a prelude to the frenzy to put a woman in the White House. She would NOT have won re-election had she run. IMHO, the DNC sandbagged Bernie Sanders to give her the 2016 Presidential nomination...a bad move. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

My man, she blew into New York 1 year prior to her running for office (with Slick Willy setting up shop in Harlem). She won the women's vote in a hefty margin that put her over...a prelude to the frenzy to put a woman in the White House. She would NOT have won re-election had she run. IMHO, the DNC sandbagged Bernie Sanders to give her the 2016 Presidential nomination...a bad move. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

It's possible she didn't actually win.

The most egregious part is minor children were receiving huge piles of case--supposedly--from this for doing what? What possible value did they bring to the table in knowledge, experience, or capacity?

The egregious part is it is a lie and you rightys are so desperate to believe it anyway. The people running the investigation said they have nothing. Jom Jordan said it too. But it does not matter. You just know he is a crook and that is all you require.

The egregious part is it is a lie and you rightys are so desperate to believe it anyway. The people running the investigation said they have nothing. Jom Jordan said it too. But it does not matter. You just know he is a crook and that is all you require.

Do explain why the various Biden family members got paid by these LLC's. What was their expertise or service that they provided in exchange for those large payments? Why would say a Chinese energy company give someone totally unqualified in anything to do with energy a six-figure check? Well?

Do explain why the various Biden family members got paid by these LLC's. What was their expertise or service that they provided in exchange for those large payments? Why would say a Chinese energy company give someone totally unqualified in anything to do with energy a six-figure check? Well?

Start with Your claim. you provide the proof. You guys claim Hunter is unqualified. He graduated from Georgetown and then Yale Law. He has been a lobbyist and an investor. Those are good credentials. Now you pick the ones your crazy sites are against and prove your case. Of course, you will recall the Repub investigations came up with nothing.

Start with Your claim. you provide the proof. You guys claim Hunter is unqualified. He graduated from Georgetown and then Yale Law. He has been a lobbyist and an investor. Those are good credentials. Now you pick the ones your crazy sites are against and prove your case. Of course, you will recall the Repub investigations came up with nothing.

What background in energy does Bagman have? Has he ever--EVER--practiced law of any sort? Investor? His LLC web took in money, but it didn't invest it. That's what his ex-business partner Devon Archer went to prison for. He was lying his ass off about business investments that never happened. Bagman has ZERO credentials other than being the son of the VP and now President to trade on. That would indicate that he's in the business of selling access and influence both of which are illegal, particularly when it's likely the person with the influence is in on the take, and certainly his immediate family members are.

Back