Great atheists on the meaning & purpose of life

most of us have.

the moral relativists keep clinging to horrible things because they like to do horrible things.

But it IS all moral relativism. The countries that do kill gay people do it because they honestly believe their god gives them permission if not actual encouragement to do so.

Am I? Really? Remember: I'm the guy who doesn't like abortion so I vote for programs to ease poverty and hopefully eliminate the "need" for abortions as perceived by those who might feel that is their only option.
yes, because you vote for people who continue to insist on the sacrifice of their children for lib'rul prosperity......

Thankfully they worship the "wrong" version of God, right? LOL.

You are SO LUCKY to have become a GOOD GOD worshipper, not a BAD GOD worshipper.
luck wasn't involved.......its all a matter of choice.....you of all people should realize people don't have to stay in the faith they were raised in....you turned your back on worshipping a good God......

I have never voted for someone like you described. But I understand in your religion there's a rule that you can "lie for God" when talking to unbelievers.

:)
I find it hard to believe you haven't voted in favor of human sacrifice........feel free to list all the people you've voted for though......its your chance to prove me wrong......

What does that mean? Does it mean have we moved forward from murdering people for the way they were born? I hope so.

While claiming that behavioral choices are "the way we are born?"

That isn't progress.

There may be a physiological element to alcoholism. Does that mean we must CELEBRATE those who are stunning and brave enough to come out as alcoholics? Do we need to have elementary schools encourage 5 year olds who might be alcoholics, supplying them liquor so they can "be their true selves?"

The march to idiocracy is not "moving forward."

That isn't progress.

There may be a physiological element to alcoholism. Does that mean we must CELEBRATE those who are stunning and brave enough to come out as alcoholics? Do we need to have elementary schools encourage 5 year olds who might be alcoholics, supplying them liquor so they can "be their true selves?"

Attention shoppers. We are out of tin foil on aisle 8

That isn't progress.

Enjoy the hate!

Back