Great atheists on the meaning & purpose of life

The question was “What are your god’s rules?” Obviously, calling someone a motherfucker isn’t one of them. So, what are they?

For instance, PHP’s god allows him to call someone a cunt. Does yours draw the line somewhere? Are you allowed to say “Goddamn”?
God forgives people for their sins......I'M just following Confucius "golden rule".......you've done it to me so you obviously want me to do it to you.......

My vocab is in the top 2% of this country, and you are a pusillanimous shitbird pretentious rotten fuck.

I'm your Huckleberry anytime, boy.

You got no backbone or willpower boy, I done said that already, you're just too stupid to realize it.
Please get a fifth grader to edit for you before posting, so you are comprehensible to the rest of us

Please get a fifth grader to edit for you before posting, so you are comprehensible to the rest of us
Ah! I see you have difficulty comprehending the big words. It appears you're not on my level.

A large part of language is being understood, apparently you don't understand the big words.

You're a pussy-ass wannabe intellectual spineless worm that hates God because you have some weird sexual perversion God would not approve

of and you know it and are ashamed. So you try to deny God, but it's not going to go well for you.

Last edited:
Since you are not fluent in Koine Greek, the language the New Testament was written in, you do not have the standing to complain about how accurate translations are
really?......because I can link you to a dozen different translation tools on the internet that enable anyone to examine the possible translations from either Greek or Hebrew to English.......I can draw conclusions from using those on which translations I accept.........you jump on a translation coined by Freedman in "Confucius and the Golden Rule" in 2002 and say "Look!......the Bible copied Confucius!"........in reality Freedman copied the Bible.......cope......

except the guy who penned that translation did it in 2002, not 500 years before Jesus.....
Nope. The translation in my copy of the Analects was done by James Legge, a well regarded 19th century linguist, Professor of Chinese at Oxford University, translator of Chinese texts, and Christian missionary who obviously saw some recognizable parallels between Confucian thought and Christian teaching, specifically the golden rule.

Nope. The translation in my copy of the Analects was done by James Legge, a well regarded 19th century linguist, Professor of Chinese at Oxford University, translator of Chinese texts, and Christian missionary who obviously saw some recognizable parallels between Confucian thought and Christian teaching, specifically the golden rule.
Alan watts agrees. I agree.

all the GREAT religions agree.

you must repent to truly be forgiven, or else you're just an asshole abusing the system, a spiritual real estate flipper.
Repent means to merely be sorry for one’s transgression and offer to not repeat it. That’s it. No strings attached.

The atonement thing, requiring one to adhere to the death and resurrection bullshit is completely different.

Repent means to merely be sorry for one’s transgression and offer to not repeat it. That’s it. No strings attached.

The atonement thing, requiring one to adhere to the death and resurrection bullshit is completely different.
but forgiveness is from another.

Morality is subjective and transient.

What was moral in the past, especially ancient past is no longer considered so.

It is subjective, not evident, from culture to culture
no it isn't.

read my sig.

it's very easy to figure out if you're treating someone morally or not.

it's as simple as the golden rule.

no it isn't.

read my sig.

it's very easy to figure out if you're treating someone morally or not.

it's as simple as the golden rule.
I don’t read sigs.

Child or human or animal sacrifice in ancient times was not considered immoral. Transient

Gay marriage in some cultural circles is considered immoral even in current times. Subjective

Back