GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Lots of convictions in Trumpland, Bannon, Flynn, Cohen, Ellis, on and on...

All rigged judges and Courts, right?
And?

I dont know those are window dressings to trump. That's all you actually give a shit about. This is the thing with you leftists that you are apparently incapable of grasping. You people whine and cry some.much about EVERYTHING eventually people stop listening to you or caring what you think. I was never going to vote for trump because I like trump but because leftism is a cancer. Nothing you've said or done has it will change that.

And?

I dont know those are window dressings to trump. That's all you actually give a shit about. This is the thing with you leftists that you are apparently incapable of grasping. You people whine and cry some.much about EVERYTHING eventually people stop listening to you or caring what you think. I was never going to vote for trump because I like trump but because leftism is a cancer. Nothing you've said or done has it will change that.
So, these courts and judges are rigged or not?

You're not suggesting it's impossible are you?
It is possible, in the way its possible the moon is made of Green Cheese.

Bannon, Flynn, Cohen, Ellis, General Kelly, General Mathis, Romney, All the judges, all the prosecutors, Bill Barr, all corrupt and biased?

So, these courts and judges are rigged or not?
You were asked the odds of this particular judge being chosen and the fact Merchan was not even in the 24-judge pool to be selected and you dodged the question twice.
Back to the switchboard for you,

iu

Bannon, Flynn, Cohen, Ellis, General Kelly, General Mathis, Romney, All the judges, all the prosecutors, Bill Barr, all corrupt and biased?
Lt. Co. Vindman. Countless Gold Star parents.

Hate killed 6 million Jews so your hatred to destroy one man is nothing compared to that

I pity you the most.
Ok. I find you to be one of the least dangerous leftsts because you aren't bright enough do any real damage but you may have already spread your seed which will only bring more weeds. A nuisance more than dangerous.

Hate killed 6 million Jews so your hatred to destroy one man is nothing compared to that

OMG is there literally no bottom to your barrel? Now Trump = Jews killed in the Shoah??????

Give me a motherfucking break! What is wrong with you people?????????????????

Back