GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Right wingers resent the fact that NY is the financial and art capitol of the US. They hate intelligent people.
Yes, I hear this literally all the time in the grocery line as people are trying to figure out how to pay and extra 30%. "Those damn New Yorkers just have all the art. It's not fair!"

Dude, wake up.

I know. This is like a new toy to a toddler. They are giddy to call him a "felon". When they realize he still won't go away they will sober up
Actually, when Biden whoops Trump's ass again in November, will be a sobering moment for you!

Let's revisit these thoughts again on election nigh!t OK?

I'll be here! Wouldn't miss it for the world. I promise!

Oh, you're a troll.
Call me whatever you like. I'm no Trump lover, I think the guy is probably a huge asshole. What I do know is things were quite good during the Trump presidency, and it's gone severely downhill with Biden. I also know this verdict today was totally manufactured sham. Com'on man! The judge was a Biden donor. Is that not a problem for any rational honest adult? It's a damn shame what has been done to the justice system, weaponizing it that way. I'd be even more pissed off if Trump had done this to Biden. I expect this bullshit from liberals.

Call me whatever you like. I'm no Trump lover, I think the guy is probably a huge asshole. What I do know is things were quite good during the Trump presidency, and it's gone severely downhill with Biden. I also know this verdict today was totally manufactured sham. Com'on man! The judge was a Biden donor. Is that not a problem for any rational honest adult? It's a damn shame what has been done to the justice system, weaponizing it that way. I'd be even more pissed off if Trump had done this to Biden. I expect this bullshit from liberals.
fuck off

Back