GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

You miserable subhuman pieces of shit raped the legal system. Maybe there is a shred of shame left in you evil donkey humpers after all
I know, bitch. Your orange king just keeps getting fucked by the legal system.

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME
EVERY.FUCKING.JURISDICTION

The system is working just as intended. Sucks to be you.

I know. This is like a new toy to a toddler. They are giddy to call him a "felon". When they realize he still won't go away they will sober up
I consider this to be a badge of honor that Trump will use to graphically point out how corrupt brandon and DOJ has become.

I look at it this way, the lefties are now all scared shitless.

I consider this to be a badge of honor that Trump will use to graphically point out how corrupt brandon and DOJ has become.

I look at it this way, the lefties are now all scared shitless.
The "Brandon DOJ" had nothing to do with the NY State trial. trumptards are such fucking low-life idiots!

America lost - the rule of law lost, civilization lost.

Yet you petty Stalinists lust for absolute dictatorship by your filthy party and just don't give a shit, never grasping that the tyranny you cheer could turn on you at any second.

We have just discarded all civil rights. You clearly are too stupid to grasp this.

Ummm your guy is the one who leverages Nazi language ("poisoning the blood", "Unified Reich", "vermin"...), promised to be a dictator on day 1, believes the Constitution gives him UNLIMITED POWERS and finds common cause with neo-Nazis so I'll take my chances with my side thankfyouverymuch.

I know, bitch. Your orange king just keeps getting fucked by the legal system.

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME
EVERY.FUCKING.JURISDICTION

The system is working just as intended. Sucks to be you.
Uh oh someone is angry even though they "won".

I love it, everyone and everything is rigged against Trump. The Sun, the moon, the courts, the electoral college, his hair follicles.
This matters to you even the the only thing that changes is the label you can slap on him. AGAIN it's good to see you admit the stuff about law and democracy was bullshit.

This matters to you even the the only thing that changes is the label you can slap on him. AGAIN it's good to see you admit the stuff about law and democracy was bullshit.
He is a Felon because he committed 34 felonies, he carries all that goes along with that. He earned the name FELON.

Back