Gun Monkey Follies: arming teachers

So you would rather get shot by a wacko. Gotit. Guess you hold your own life of little value, then.

You talk big. I've never heard anyone say shooting a person to death (even in war) is easy. But you watched a lot of John Wayne movies so you think you're a hard man.

You're not. You're another loser. Another NPC.

Another dodge, as some books that are effectively banned from being taught have NOTHING to do with the (GASP!) alphabet-gay situation on any level. But you're okay with that and are okay with there suddenly be a budget for your weapons purchase and training. That's warped thinking.

It is perfectly within the rights of any State to ban whatever books it wants from it's schools, Sock. You cannot defend sexual deviancy.

The Russpublicans don’t like Americans getting educated
Leftists are the ones who fear an educated public and thus continue to dumb-down our education system. It's why leftists are all undereducated, and seek to prevent the next generation from falling into a solid education that would make them conservatives.

Let's take you, as an example. There's no chance that you can ever become conservative. Same with all the stupidest morons on JPP.

Are you fucking stupid or what?
You are describing yourself again.
What the hell does OFF THE CLOCK, PRIVATE TIME ACTIVITIES have to do with the absurd notion of arming teachers in the class room (grade to high school)?
Not an absurd notion. Everything.
Are YOU proposing one or two gun owners that you described who happen to be teachers be allowed to pack in class?
Yes. RQAA.
Hmm, that doesn't make sense, as an attack can happen ANYWHERE in a building.
So?
For your gun monkey fantasy to work, there would have to be a larger portion of the faculty to be armed at all times.
Not a problem.
That means purchase and training.
Nope. The school funds neither.
Who's going to pay for that?
The individuals willing to carry a gun.
Hell, most teachers foot the bill for supplies and such in the classroom as it is!
So? Are you actually arguing that the school purchases guns for everyone?
Think before you type, son. You're an embarrassment.
Take your own advice, Sock.

So, how is it disinformation, this should be Good :)
I take it you didn't read my post. The whole idea of teachers being the ones to be carrying the guns is leftist disinformation designed to derail the conservative solution of having armed security at schools to protect both students and teachers. You are complicit in spreading the leftist disinformation.

Leftists are the ones who fear an educated public and thus continue to dumb-down our education system. It's why leftists are all undereducated, and seek to prevent the next generation from falling into a solid education that would make them conservatives.

Let's take you, as an example. There's no chance that you can ever become conservative. Same with all the stupidest morons on JPP.
Talk about disinformation, this post is full of it :laugh:

Educated people as a rule are more liberal leaning.

This is leftist dishonesty at play. Conservatives want armed security at our children's schools. Leftists, pretending to speak for conservatives and intent on derailing all conversations on the matter, distort the topic and claim that conservatives want teachers to carry guns.

Totally dishonest.

Conservatives want armed security, whether that is a sheriff's deputy, a rent-a-guard, whoever. Said armed security person will protect students and teachers.

In several States, teachers also have the option to carry, and some do. That's additional security.

You talk big. I've never heard anyone say shooting a person to death (even in war) is easy. But you watched a lot of John Wayne movies so you think you're a hard man.

You're not. You're another loser. Another NPC.

So you would rather get shot by a wacko. Gotit. Guess you hold your own life of little value, then.

I take it you didn't read my post. The whole idea of teachers being the ones to be carrying the guns is leftist disinformation designed to derail the conservative solution of having armed security at schools to protect both students and teachers. You are complicit in spreading the leftist disinformation.
Lol, if it’s leftist disinformation then why are they passing laws that allow teachers to carry firearms to school?

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/t...ct-a-push-to-arm-educators-is-growing/2023/09

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ee's law arming,and a law enforcement agency.

Back