Gun prices going down

Your wife didn't think I was a fag when she was blowing me
Southerncoward doesn't like blowjobs. LOFL

Even priest like blowjobs

Flagged for future neg reps when I get the chance. I owe you three for your last hissy fit, and two for today.

You are a lying faggot, Topstool. :lol:

southernman is actually a woman.
Southern, I'm sorry I you backed down from a fight. Had I previously known you were a woman I wouldn't have made the offer to fight.

I didn't back down from your challenge to fight at all, Topstool. When you found out that I had a little bitty gun you wussed out. Your hissy fit toady where you insulted my family 13 times shows how much of a faggot you are. :rofl:

I didn't back down from your challenge to fight at all, Topstool. When you found out that I had a little bitty gun you wussed out. Your hissy fit toady where you insulted my family 13 times shows how much of a faggot you are. :rofl:

I offered to pay for you flight down here, before I knew you were a woman who didn't like blowjobs. Southerncoward you have to be a woman as all men like blowjobs.
Even your local priest has given them to your alterboy.

I offered to pay for you flight down here, before I knew you were a woman who didn't like blowjobs. Southerncoward you have to be a woman as all men like blowjobs.
Even your local priest has given them to your alterboy.

You seem to use "blowjobs" as a derogatory against women. At least you are correct there, although your motive sucks.

Back