Gun prices going down

You show me that gun sales are still on the rise and I'll say your right.

As of October 31st 2009 the FBI has reported 13,531,086 NICS (that's the federal background check), up from 2008 NICS at 12,709,023.

Source: FBI NICS Submission Statistics.

Oh, you're not in error Dumbo. It's the rest of the world that is wrong.
Time to clean the van. Don't use tpo much water though will you? You might need it for the ............

well, you know what you might need it for, don'tcha, twat? I won't embarrass you again.
Game over. Vroom vroom.

THAT WAS IT!!
THAT WAS WHAT YOU FORCED YOURSELF TO TYPE!! :palm:

So much for the old British resolve; but then, without your Chinese masters telling you what to write, you probably have a hard time thinking at all. :good4u:

That's only one company, the highest demand has been for EBRs and handguns, neither of which Ruger makes in any large numbers. Plus by the end of the 4th quarter orders will go back up, the holidays and hunting season afterall.

Last edited:
It must be terrible to realise that you are thoroughly trounced and made to look such a prat by a spineless Limey.

You must be so use to seeing the prat, evertime you look at yourself in a mirror, that you now believe everything you look at looks like you. :good4u:

your supposed to have some sort of degree for business and/or economics, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

and you are claiming that rising gun/ammo prices are the result of republican scare tactics?

you should have stayed in high school an extra year. I don't think you were ready for college.

I"m not sure he's even out of High School, let alone finished it.

As much as he throws out the Education comment, it's beginning to appear that he just wishes he had an education. :palm:

it's not even debatable that sales went up because you moron's were afraid of Obama.
The plunge in gun sales has just begun.

It must be terrible to realise that you are thoroughly trounced and made to look such a prat by a spineless Limey.

puh-lease. You were shown to be a major coward, preferring rape, kidnap, and murder over sovereign citizens being allowed to exercise their natural right to self defense of themselves, family, and property. You further compounded your idiocy by attempting to equate the courage of defending ones self with 3rd world ignorance, that only 'enlightened' and intelligent people are safe and sound by allowing crimes to be committed upon them.

you're a fool now, a fool then, and always will be a coward.

puh-lease. You were shown to be a major coward, preferring rape, kidnap, and murder over sovereign citizens being allowed to exercise their natural right to self defense of themselves, family, and property. You further compounded your idiocy by attempting to equate the courage of defending ones self with 3rd world ignorance, that only 'enlightened' and intelligent people are safe and sound by allowing crimes to be committed upon them.

you're a fool now, a fool then, and always will be a coward.

yeah, we have 17,000 murders you gun faggots always brush that off like it's nothing.

Just like you brush off all the evidence the says guns ownership is not related to violent crime?

I gave you evideence that gun sales have fallen off a cliff, industry experts words not mine.
And you ignore the 17,000 murders each year, a large part of them is within the gun nuts family.

I gave you evideence that gun sales have fallen off a cliff, industry experts words not mine.
And you ignore the 17,000 murders each year, a large part of them is within the gun nuts family.

And I gave evidence that shows over 1,000,000 more NICS checks preformed this year so far, even before the largest buying season.

Do you have any proof that a large portion of these murders are by 'Gun nuts'?

And I gave evidence that shows over 1,000,000 more NICS checks preformed this year so far, even before the largest buying season.

Do you have any proof that a large portion of these murders are by 'Gun nuts'?

I'm saying that jump in sales is partially due to the Obama fear, now the morons know the world is not ending, Obama is not a radical muslim who pals with terrorist, and bingo gun sales fall off cliff.

of which both seem apparently way more intelligent than your supposedly educated ass.

I don't believe you went to college. I think you're just projecting your failures on others.

I don't think you could of or still could get in one.

Why do you think Americans are as smart as Europeans, I think we can do better. But the religious and white trash republicans won't allow us to see.

Back