Gun prices going down

You sir, are greatly mistaken.

England: NRA of UK www.nra.org.uk
Canada:The Canadian Unregistered Firearms Owners Association www.cufoa.ca
France: No group could be readily found, however there is a large gun owning community to be found at http://feulibre.forumactif.com/
Switzerland: Pro Tell, a group of Swiss gun owners named after national hero William Tell. No website could be readily found however.

I could go on and and name other groups from other countries, but I think you get the picture. And if not maybe some of your former countrymen can; YouTube- England Gun Ban Update

That's what I thought.

Well since I posted that I have asked several people what they would think of a man who wanted to own a gun.
One (German) said, 'I think he must be an American.' some just laughed and said things like 'f*****g crazy' and 'stupid', oh and an American said, 'Every country has its idiots but we have more than our fair share.'
I know that for years Americans have been proud of a constitution that allows the ownership of guns. But I have to say, in all honesty (I cannot stress this enough), that as far as the rest of us are concerned Americans just don't get it. We really and truly think that owning a device whose ONLY purpose is to take life is childish in the extreme, irresponsible and shows a unique violence that is hard wired into the American psyche.
As for the hunting and killing of wild animals, most of the civilised world has grown out of such behaviour. It is part of the maturing process that seems to have bypassed America completely.
I am quite surprised that people who, in all other aspects, seem quite sane often reveal this extremely dark side of their character. I am surprised and very disappointed.
And you BRAG about it!!!! That is wierd.

here is why I laugh at you and your 'notions' of America. see, in the 1770s, we here in the colonies were abused and oppressed by our english monarchy. Now, we did have these things called rights that allowed us to petition the king for redress of grievances and the like, but every single one of them went ignored. In retaliation for our insolence at complaining of the heavy handed treatment, we were taxed more. When we started really complaining, we had troops moved in to our homes. When things got to the point where people actually started talking about rebellion and this word got back to the king, his commanders were ordered to disarm the colonists by confiscating all of our weapons, ammo, and powder. It was at that time that the colonists KNEW that our freedom was only going to be preserved through force of arms.....that means guns.

So, while you and your fellow foreigners consider guns as instruments of death only, millions of us Americans consider those guns as the weapons that protect our freedom and liberty.

I realize that these are strange concepts to you, so I won't bother trying to explain the deeper meanings of them to you.

here is why I laugh at you and your 'notions' of America. see, in the 1770s, we here in the colonies were abused and oppressed by our english monarchy. Now, we did have these things called rights that allowed us to petition the king for redress of grievances and the like, but every single one of them went ignored. In retaliation for our insolence at complaining of the heavy handed treatment, we were taxed more. When we started really complaining, we had troops moved in to our homes. When things got to the point where people actually started talking about rebellion and this word got back to the king, his commanders were ordered to disarm the colonists by confiscating all of our weapons, ammo, and powder. It was at that time that the colonists KNEW that our freedom was only going to be preserved through force of arms.....that means guns.

So, while you and your fellow foreigners consider guns as instruments of death only, millions of us Americans consider those guns as the weapons that protect our freedom and liberty.

I realize that these are strange concepts to you, so I won't bother trying to explain the deeper meanings of them to you.

I have made a terrible mistake. I really thought that only Muslims were determined to live in the past.

Here are some stupid laws (from far away over the seas)
All English males over the age of 14 must engage in long bow practice for two hours per week. To be supervised by the local clergy.
By law London taxis must be tethered when at a stand still and must always carry a bale of hay.
Any person found to be breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end may be placed in the village stocks for 24 hours.
It is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day.

Don't you think that all this nonsense you spew about guns being a safeguard against bad governance is rather silly, particularly as you pride yourselves on your democratic traditions?
Its just an excuse really isnt it. You know it shows you as in need of mental treatment but you ride this extremely dead horse so you can swagger around being macho. Are American dicks THAT small?

Don't you think that all this nonsense you spew about guns being a safeguard against bad governance is rather silly, particularly as you pride yourselves on your democratic traditions?
Its just an excuse really isnt it. You know it shows you as in need of mental treatment but you ride this extremely dead horse so you can swagger around being macho. Are American dicks THAT small?

:palm: Are you really that dense?

Where's all your argument now? No facts to back up your assertions?

You are argument enough evidence that being a gun owner and being stupid are inextricably tied.
But here is a little something for you.
There are more guns in eastern Los Angeles than in the whole of the UK. Now I dont know how your logic works, but for me that would indicate that you are not really comparing apples with apples.
Next you might like to look at gun crime statistics. You can get back to me when you find a spin that suits you.

You are argument enough evidence that being a gun owner and being stupid are inextricably tied.
There are more guns in eastern Los Angeles than in the whole of the UK. Now I dont know how your logic works, but for me that would indicate that you are not really comparing apples with apples.
Next you might like to look at gun crime statistics. You can get back to me when you find a spin that suits you.

And you can compare VIOLENT crime rates of England over the last century. Since the sweeping gun bans, violent crime has in fact risen.

Crime rates, high or low, do not correspond to high or low gun ownership rates.

So what makes me an idiot here Low? Arguing with facts? Conviction in my cause? Go on, enlighten me.

I have made a terrible mistake. I really thought that only Muslims were determined to live in the past.
your mistake was thinking that you belonged to the government and not the other way around. This is evident from the society you currently live in.

Here are some stupid laws (from far away over the seas)
All English males over the age of 14 must engage in long bow practice for two hours per week. To be supervised by the local clergy.
By law London taxis must be tethered when at a stand still and must always carry a bale of hay.
Any person found to be breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end may be placed in the village stocks for 24 hours.
It is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day.
yeah, the mince meat law is stupid as well as the boiled egg, but the long bow practice was good law. You can't protect your country if you can't shoot a bow. same applies to a gun.

the penis comments cost you all credibility. It indicates your unwillingness to man up for your own safety and freedom, so you use it to attempt to bring real men down to your level of shame and cowardice. pretty sad actually.

whats stupid about your argument here is you completely ignore whos hands the guns are in. They are not in the right hands, because those sheeple have been led astray by the vitriol and hatred of the anti gun, so called civilized people while those that understand the true laws of nature victimize you. You can get back to me when you have an explanation as to why criminals still have guns but it's still illegal.

And you can compare VIOLENT crime rates of England over the last century. Since the sweeping gun bans, violent crime has in fact risen.

Crime rates, high or low, do not correspond to high or low gun ownership rates.

So what makes me an idiot here Low? Arguing with facts? Conviction in my cause? Go on, enlighten me.

I really have little interest in this discussion. No facts I present to you, no argument by me or any other sane human being, will sway you from the American belief that you are right.
Do you also subscribe to the view, as do 45% of Americans, that the world is only 10,000 years old and that it was all made by a big fairy in the sky?
To me it is very similar logic. You have been brought up in a situation of mass ignorance. It is safe for you to believe in one, either or both.
Meanwhile sensible Americans are getting down to pulling your arses out of the bush fire despite your protestations.
You want a gun, little boy? You can have two, three. You can have an entire arsenal if it will make you happy.
No amount of guns is going to make you sane though.
Just my opinion, of course......sir.

whats stupid about your argument here is you completely ignore whos hands the guns are in. They are not in the right hands, because those sheeple have been led astray by the vitriol and hatred of the anti gun, so called civilized people while those that understand the true laws of nature victimize you. You can get back to me when you have an explanation as to why criminals still have guns but it's still illegal.

I dont give a toss whose hands they are in. It is the mindset that says guns are good that is America's problem.

I really have little interest in this discussion. No facts I present to you, no argument by me or any other sane human being, will sway you from the American belief that you are right.
Do you also subscribe to the view, as do 45% of Americans, that the world is only 10,000 years old and that it was all made by a big fairy in the sky?
To me it is very similar logic. You have been brought up in a situation of mass ignorance. It is safe for you to believe in one, either or both.
Meanwhile sensible Americans are getting down to pulling your arses out of the bush fire despite your protestations.
You want a gun, little boy? You can have two, three. You can have an entire arsenal if it will make you happy.
No amount of guns is going to make you sane though.
Just my opinion, of course......sir.
Yes it is just your opinion and this argument has shown that it isn't to be swayed by facts. You continue to paint this as somehow an American thing and yet America doesn't even have the highest gun ownership rates, that would be Switzerland. We Americans are just more prone to fighting for our rights as opposed to many other nations peoples that roll over and take in the ass.

your mistake was thinking that you belonged to the government and not the other way around. This is evident from the society you currently live in.

yeah, the mince meat law is stupid as well as the boiled egg, but the long bow practice was good law. You can't protect your country if you can't shoot a bow. same applies to a gun.

the penis comments cost you all credibility. It indicates your unwillingness to man up for your own safety and freedom, so you use it to attempt to bring real men down to your level of shame and cowardice. pretty sad actually.

Research has shown (and no I will not spend time googling that for you), that macho behaviour, the ownership of ridiculously big cars, guns and the like, tend to suggest that the purchasers are less than fully confident about their sexuality. That is why, or one reason why, sex sells.
My own safety has never been in doubt and I lead a much freer life than you.
I have never seriously handled a gun, I have never had to resort to any kind of violence to protect myself, I have never been under threat. I have never been attacked.
I have been kidnapped and I have travelled to some rather unpleasant places but never, not once, in my reasonably long life, have I ever thought my situation would be improved with the ownership of a gun.
But, please be my guest. Own your guns if you need their safety. My god where the hell do you live???

Yes it is just your opinion and this argument has shown that it isn't to be swayed by facts. You continue to paint this as somehow an American thing and yet America doesn't even have the highest gun ownership rates, that would be Switzerland. We Americans are just more prone to fighting for our rights as opposed to many other nations peoples that roll over and take in the ass.

You are nearly right.
...Americans are just more prone to fighting!

Back