Gwen Ifill

Which SHOULD be the end of story for this thread.

The exp you answered to---is all I need to know.

She is a commie marxist so called journalist.

Watch Palin---she will not take any crap from her. She will take her down along with biden--and the people will love it. I figure--almost 80% of the people. How do you morons think she got 80% approval in Alaska? They must have real Americans there. Your a small number copmpared to the waking America. Good luck freaks!

EPIC sounds like a really stupid insular knucklehead.

With "friends" like him .. who needs enemies.

BAC, I think those were quotes of Majority giving Epicurus a pep talk. A sort of a "you can overcome" chat.

He thought Epi was black.

BAC, I think those were quotes of Majority giving Epicurus a pep talk. A sort of a "you can overcome" chat.

He thought Epi was black.

It's confusing because the only voice quoted is EPIC .. which I did not know was Epicurus .. however, that being said, the notion that we are all equal is not true, and when that silly notion is challenged .. it's the "race card" .. which is nothing more than a semantic invention to avoid discussions of race.

EPIC doesn't sound black to me, but rather a white guy offering his view of the world .. which is not the same view black people have.

It's telling even in this thread .. any discussion of a black person turns into a discussion about race.

Last edited:
It's confusing because the only voice quoted is EPIC .. which I did not know was Epicurus .. however, that being said, the notion that we are all equal is not true, and when that silly notion is challenged .. it's the "race card" .. which is nothing more than a semantic invention to avoid discussions of race.

EPIC doesn't sound black to me, but rather a white guy offering his view of the world .. which is not the same view black people have.

It's telling even in this thread .. any discussion of a black person turns into a discussion about race.
theMajority was saying those things TO epic, trying to inspire him to "dream" despite the fact his avatar was black. TM simply thought that Epic was black because of the avatar and started into what was supposed to inspire him.

Any idea how she was selected to be the moderator for Thursday's VP debate?

CodePink selected her. She's a raging leftist, a commie really, and a pacifist. We're really excited about it! One of our own comrades, questioning the capitalist pigs!

CodePink selected her. She's a raging leftist, a commie really, and a pacifist. We're really excited about it! One of our own comrades, questioning the capitalist pigs!
LOL.

I'm pretty sure she did at least one of the debates between Kerry and Bush too. Didn't she?

well, she has a nice book on Obama coming out right as the next President is due to be sworn in.... so I am sure she isn't biased at all.

Here's the scoop on that. She's already taking a lot of heat for it, which means she will do exactly the opposite of what you think, as the so-called liberal media has done since Rathergate. She'll go overboard in the other direction, just to show how unbiased she is. Palin will probably get a night full of softballs.

This is how conservatives manipulate the media. They scream "liberal media" until they are blue in the face, and the media overcompensates to appease them.

Here's the scoop on that. She's already taking a lot of heat for it, which means she will do exactly the opposite of what you think, as the so-called liberal media has done since Rathergate. She'll go overboard in the other direction, just to show how unbiased she is. Palin will probably get a night full of softballs.

This is how conservatives manipulate the media. They scream "liberal media" until they are blue in the face, and the media overcompensates to appease them.
I'd prefer she get hardballs, a test. Show me the money so to speak...

well--may be it will be a fair debate, and talk about real issues.

Like the proven election fraud machine ACORN and their heavy ties to obama---hmmmmmmmmm? 800 grand donation is a pretty big tie to the known election vote cheaters. Not the first time obama gets in bed with slime to gain a slimey political career.

The truth is waiting for you to tune in.

Why dont you tell us all about Acorns big voter fraud?

well, she has a nice book on Obama coming out right as the next President is due to be sworn in.... so I am sure she isn't biased at all.

Ifill does? She is definitely no liberal. I'd call her a pretty non-partisan moderate. I'm going to go look it up now. I feel as if liberals complained about her moderation of a gore or Kerry debate? I want to look that up too. Maybe I am wrong…though, what are the chances right SF?

Give me a friggin break... if a "news" person had been selected to moderate that had an upcoming book highlighting McCain (due to come out right as the next President was to be sworn in) you would be screaming bloody murder.

I could care less if she tries to over compensate. Whether she favors Biden because it could help her book sales or she favors Palin because she wants to appear unbiased does not matter. EITHER way she should not be moderating a debate.

QFT!

Back