Gwen Ifill

If that is true then I pity you for you have learned little in your life.

Well lad...that old adage..."Young and dumb" didn't come to be by accident you know.....your elders recognize it is true and valid....

It couldn't be any more obvious than in looking at McCain and Obama

Well lad...that old adage..."Young and dumb" didn't come to be by accident you know.....your elders recognize it is true and valid....

It couldn't be any more obvious than in looking at McCain and Obama

You mean that you and McCain are alike ?
I kinda figured that.

Getting back to Ifill....

When Hillary Clinton told a tall tale about "landing under sniper fire" in Bosnia, she was accused of "inflating her war experience" by rival Democrat Barack Obama's campaign.

But the campaign has been silent about Obama's running mate, Joe Biden, telling his own questionable story about being "shot at" in Iraq.

Think Gwen will ask Biden about 'being shot at'......
.fat chance.....

shes more likely to ask Palin to spell Ahmadinejad....

Well---lookie here. It turns out that Gwen Ifill is a extreem lef wing progressive marxist, and has actually writen a twisted flattering book about obama (can't remember the name of the book--sorry) that is due to come out around Nov 4th. She has direct interest in seeing obama win this presidential race, and therefore is a biased so called journalist.

I told you commies that you don't know who you are dealing with when it comes to Palin and the American public. You fell right into the truth trap. The media thinks they can handle Palin like all others they destroy, but it is not going to happen.

Here is what is going to happen. Palin is going to explain to the American people who Gwen is, and her ties and interest in seeing obama become president. She will simply ask the American people to take that into consideration as they access the debate.

If you are not satisifed with the choice of Gwen Ifill to run this debate, because of her ties fairly direct ties with obama--you can call the committee that choose her and let them know how you feel. I forgot the exact name of the "committee of debates", but the number is legit--but busy right now. lol

(202) 872-1020

She does stand to gain financially if Obama is elected, "The Age of Obama" is releasing on inauguration day for a reason.

Watch the debate. Try to be objective. Then make a judgement as to whether or not she was "biased," and who toward.

My guess is that Obama gets the short end of the stick on this one. She's going to overcompensate because of all of the righteous bluster from the conservative side.

Watch the debate. Try to be objective. Then make a judgement as to whether or not she was "biased," and who toward.

My guess is that Obama gets the short end of the stick on this one. She's going to overcompensate because of all of the righteous bluster from the conservative side.
I'd prefer somebody who gave them both heck.

Easy to spot those who have watched Washington week or the PBS coverage of both conventions. and who has not.

Amazing as it is...some people actually think Bill Moyers is fair and balanced.....not many, but some....

Back