Hark, be not afraid.

Nope. I still have my guns and there is nothing you can do about it. I bathe in your years

Tomorrow I am going out too the range with my Trayvon and Michael Brown pictures for target practice. Should be fun

You bathe in the diarrhea spouted on stormfront, racist loser.
I can almost smell you through the internet connection...
Lol

You bathe in the diarrhea spouted on stormfront, racist loser.
I can almost smell you through the internet connection...
Lol

I have never gone to Stormfront. I have only ever belonged to two message boards

You really need to do better. Now that your butt buddy Lesion has stormed off you are left to go solo and alas you are not up to the challenge.

Last edited:
Don't be afraid, Jarhead, they weren't talking to you.....they talking to the terrified men they appeared to in this fable....its been explained to you
several times now....don't you get it yet.

I disagree, I think the angel, in a broader sense, was talking to all of Mankind.

Its very interesting to me what a struggle the Conservatives here are willing to go through to justify fear.

I have never gone to Stormfront. I have only ever belonged to two message boards

You really need to do better. Now that your butt buddy Lesion has stormed off you are left to go solo and alas you are not up to the challenge.

In your original response you said that you had been to Stormfront at lest once... Then at five this morning you edited your post to say you have never been there...
Embarrassed much?...racist loser...

Last edited:
In your original response you said that you had been to Stormfront once... Then at five this morning you edited your post to say you have never been there...
Embarrassed much?...racist loser...

No I mistyped. I have never been to stormfront. In fact the first I ever heard of it was on this site.

This is the only political site I belong to

Its very interesting to me what a struggle the Conservatives here are willing to go through to justify fear.

????....not one person here has made any attempt to justify fear.......there have been a few who have attempted to justify a few lessons in exegesis in your future......

No I mistyped. I have never been to stormfront. In fact the first I ever heard of it was on this site.

This is the only political site I belong to

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
I have gone to Stormfront. I have only ever belonged to two message boards
Funny...You never seem to "mistype" any other time... But here the next day you correct your confession of to going to a well known racist site after thinking about what you revealed about yourself...
Didn't you like circle jerking with other racists there, who share your racist views?

Back