Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

You're a conspiracy theorist. You're literally delusional.
I fully acknowledge that humans conspire; it's human nature. You, however, have been led to believe throughout your entire lie of a life that humans never conspire, especially not your political party. Your thought-masters have ordered you to summarily dismiss any and all recognition of human nature.

That's why you are eternally confused about everything.

I fully acknowledge that humans conspire; it's human nature. You, however, have been led to believe throughout your entire lie of a life that humans never conspire, especially not your political party. Your thought-masters have ordered you to summarily dismiss any and all recognition of human nature.

That's why you are eternally confused about everything.
Lol, you don't even know who you're talking to. You're babbling the same thoughtless nonsense you spit at everyone who tells you you need psychological evaluation.

I don't have a political party. I am absolutely positive that both of them conspire in a lot of ways. I know that they sold the American franchise and democracy to special interests, large companies, and wealthy individuals.

You, however, see conspiracy theories everywhere. You latch on to complete insanity whenever it's suits your political purposes. You show signs of schizophrenia or dementia.

It's not an opinion. It's what you posted, you nearly dead, brainless cunt.
I'm very much alive and I'm very sure I could bodyslam your rotten-skeet-breathed ass and kick the everloving shit out of your fucktardation.
All you got is mouth, cocksucker. If you talk like that to people in real life, I bet you don't have any front teeth, motherfucker.

He dropped out. He had to be replaced. The Republicans would do the same thing, you hypocritical bitch.
Yeah, they tried to run the braindead motherfucker again for Puppet Regime Part II and failed in the 11th hour and now they're fucked!
Also, people now know they've been being lied to by the administration and media for years.

I'm very much alive and I'm very sure I could bodyslam your rotten-skeet-breathed ass and kick the everloving shit out of your fucktardation.
All you got is mouth, cocksucker. If you talk like that to people in real life, I bet you don't have any front teeth, motherfucker.
Blah blah blah. You're a fucking loser, Lil Matty. Just like your crush and messiah, Pinky Dick Trump. You wander around an anonymous Internet forum threatening to beat up people you will never meet and exposing, in thousands of posts, your relentless obsession with cock.

You are an old, washed up closet case trying to make yourself feel better. Next time you post at me, try to stay on topic rather than wish you could touch my body before I left your weak ass in a storm drain.

Blah blah blah. You're a fucking loser, Lil Matty. Just like your crush and messiah, Pinky Dick Trump. You wander around an anonymous Internet forum threatening to beat up people you will never meet and exposing, in thousands of posts, your relentless obsession with cock.

You are an old, washed up closet case trying to make yourself feel better. Next time you post at me, try to stay on topic rather than wish you could touch my body before I left your weak ass in a storm drain.
The only touching I'd do to your body is my fist through your face to the back of your empty skull, Glory Hole Queen Toothless Faggot. :BKick:

Yeah, they tried to run the braindead motherfucker again for Puppet Regime Part II and failed in the 11th hour and now they're fucked!
Also, people now know they've been being lied to by the administration and media for years.
Fucked? They're polling better than they have all cycle.

Like Michael Jackson said: "You keep dreamin'."
Your inability to deduce why the polling is fake AF brilliantly illustrates your lack of intelligence.
Right. Except that you hypocritical piles of horse shit love those polls when Trump leads them. You are clinically stupid.

You just keep doubling down on your stupidity. What kind of elderly head case has nothing to ever say except 6th grade insults? I'll say it again: You're a loser.
Just because you say things doesn't make them come true, Princess.

Back