Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

How's this?

"But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much."
Typical Trump. So? :dunno:

At least he's not talking in circles.

Or sucking dick like you and Harris do. :LOL:

How's this?

"But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much."
She can count on your vote then Diesel Dyke?

The sooner the better... The president is ready, willing, and able... I'd love to see him Challenge her to one next week...
The president is Joe Biden. Meanwhile, convicted felon and disgraced slob Donald Trump is so terrified of Kamala Harris that he will only "debate" her in a FoKKKs circus tent filled with Republican mental midgets.

I'm not buying it. I don't believe there was any polling performed. This is simply a fabrication direct from the DNC and distributed to all the media outlets for immediate release.

Does anyone believe that national opinions about Kamel-wall have somehow changed over the past few days? Democrat voters are walking away from the DNC with zero interest in Karmalaughter with no intention of voting in November.

Of course, of course. As we approach the election, the press releases will have Kamelephant gaining momentum and ultimately being "way out ahead in the polls" on election day, just as Hillary was when the DNC/media lied then as well in exactly the same way.

I feel sorry for anyone even paying attention to any so-called polls.
Were the polls true when Trump was leading?

Were the polls true when Trump was leading?
No polling had taken place there either. No candidate's standing with We the People is accurately reflected in any fabricated press release called a "poll."

The press releases called "polls" will start out with the opponent "winning" (as though there is some sort of scoreboard or something) and then pretend they are calling a horse race, i.e. "... Harris is behind but coming up strong, Harris is closing the distance, ... and coming around the first turn Harris takes the lead by a nose, and now they're neck and neck, and now Harris finds renewed strength and breaks out well into the lead as we come into the election, Harris has all the momentum now going into the stretch and is way out in front, this election is hers baby, this election is all Harris ..."

This is what the "polls" are going to say right up to the moment Trump crushes Kamala-wala-wala and all of the media acts totally surprised and announces "Nobody saw this coming." Ask me how I know all this in advance, i.e. that this is exactly what we are going to glean from the "polls" (hint: check every prior election).

Press releases called "polls" are simply social manipulation attempts. Say it with me: "Kamala Harris is way out ahead in the DNC press releases!"

No polling had taken place there either. No candidate's standing with We the People is accurately reflected in any fabricated press release called a "poll."

The press releases called "polls" will start out with the opponent "winning" (as though there is some sort of scoreboard or something) and then pretend they are calling a horse race, i.e. "... Harris is behind but coming up strong, Harris is closing the distance, ... and coming around the first turn Harris takes the lead by a nose, and now they're neck and neck, and now Harris finds renewed strength and breaks out well into the lead as we come into the election, Harris has all the momentum now going into the stretch and is way out in front, this election is hers baby, this election is all Harris ..."

This is what the "polls" are going to say right up to the moment Trump crushes Kamala-wala-wala and all of the media acts totally surprised and announces "Nobody saw this coming." Ask me how I know all this in advance, i.e. that this is exactly what we are going to glean from the "polls" (hint: check every prior election).

Press releases called "polls" are simply social manipulation attempts. Say it with me: "Kamala Harris is way out ahead in the DNC press releases!"
I can tell you have never spoken to a single pollster in your entire miserable life.

Back