Harris Sees Her First 538 National Polling Lead

My personal experience over nearly eight decades suggests that it's totally true.
People are not made to get along with those trying to stop them from getting what they want.
We clearly don't want the same things.
Well i'm not much younger than you... And I say it's not totally true... I can get along great with people who don't want the same things.... And no one is Stopping anyone from getting what they want... But obviously our careers and lifestyles went in different directions and that makes a huge difference... I've been spent a lifetime working to get people to live together and I think it's worked pretty well... I'm not
quite done...

I didn't believe the polls 4 years, 8 years ago, and I don't believe them now. They're using them to gaslight people and sway public opinion.
I bet Harris's real numbers are about 17%.
How much? Whatever you’ve got. I’ll give you 10-1 odds that Harris gets more than 25% of the popular vote. Sound good?

Fuck you are dumb.

Why? Harris is an accomplished, intelligent woman.
Trump is a repugnant, low class vulgarian.

Has America become such a decadent, depleted, dissipated place that we now prefer classless vulgarians?

To what kind of person is the deplorable Trump even marginally acceptable?
One thing is certain.
If Trump is our choice, we are indeed a shithole that deserves every inevitable misery that we're going to get with him back in office.
Hear, hear. There are no good people who are Trump supporters and there are no Trump supporters who are good people. If Americans put that sloppy, illiterate, racist rapist back in office, then the country deserves its end.

How much? Whatever you’ve got. I’ll give you 10-1 odds that Harris gets more than 25% of the popular vote. Sound good?

Fuck you are dumb.
Wow! 25%.
Seems like you have a fuckton of confidence in her winning. NOT!
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

they won't ask her. they will hide and hide and hide.

it is up to grassroots to remind everyone of what we have here. someone that is too far left to actually win anything in a legit way
Oh, you're predicting voter fraud? But just if Harris wins, right?

Fucking idiot.

Possibly you don't know much about trial lawyers. I do. Harris' fluency in speech and quickness on the uptake propelled her to the top prosecutor position in San Francisco, then to Attorney General. Will be nice if you jerks insist on underestimating her.
I hope they do keep calling her a dumb slut with a witch's cackle. The racism, sexism, and misogyny without any ability to address her education, experience, and intelligence will work in her favor. Their implosion, confusion, and hyperventilating about what to do about a liberal Black woman is galactic.

Wow! 25%.
Seems like you have a fuckton of confidence in her winning. NOT!
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png
lol it’s 150% of what you predicted tou stupid fuck. I gave you a 50% cushion. Because I am smart and you are a fucking moron I KNOW she will win the popular vote. Don’t want to put anything and your moronic statement? Didn’t think so.

I bet Harris's real numbers are about 17%.
I’ll give you 10-1 odds that Harris gets more than 25% of the popular vote.
... but when you subtract the standard 13% to account for minimum obligatory DNC cheating, you're still only left with 12%. I have no fucking idea where Matt Dillon came up with his 17% figure, but he always tends to give opponents the benefit of the doubt.

Hear, hear. There are no good people who are Trump supporters and there are no Trump supporters who are good people. If Americans put that sloppy, illiterate, racist rapist back in office, then the country deserves its end.

I hope they do keep calling her a dumb slut with a witch's cackle. The racism, sexism, and misogyny without any ability to address her education, experience, and intelligence will work in her favor. Their implosion, confusion, and hyperventilating about what to do about a liberal Black woman is galactic.

Same old shit. The MAGA morons call everything they don't like a lie or a conspiracy. Unprincipled hypocrites.
Enjoy this fine example of her brilliance, skeetbreath:

Them eyes say she doesn't know wtf she's doing. She is talking in circles though.
That's your girl, huh? G'luck with that.

Enjoy this fine example of her brilliance, skeetbreath:

Them eyes say she doesn't know wtf she's doing. She is talking in circles though.
That's your girl, huh? G'luck with that.
How's this?

"But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much."

Back