Health Bill Includes Abortion Coverage

And suddenly, a hush falls among the squawking of the Taichiliberal...as he nervously moves down the perch away from the FACTS.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
And suddenly, a hush falls among the squawking of the neocon parrots...as they nervously move down the perch away from the FACTS.

I stand corrected.

But what's interesting is that when you compare the Kaiser chart to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. Check it out.

well, to be fair, I'm not a neocon parrot, so THEY might have been.....

Actually, you should pay close attention to what you post before you congratulate yourself on any level..... when you compare the Kaiser chart you sourced to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. So your "point" isn't as bullet proof as you would like to believe. Carry on.

And suddenly, a hush falls among the squawking of the Taichiliberal...as he nervously moves down the perch away from the FACTS.

:rolleyes: What's pathetic is that you don't even have enough personal creativity to create an original response....you just mimic what I write. Gee, just like the willfully ignorant neocon parrot you are.

But what's interesting is that when you compare the Kaiser chart to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. Check it out.....because paying attention to detail is something folk like you seldom do.

Actually, you should pay close attention to what you post before you congratulate yourself on any level..... when you compare the Kaiser chart you sourced to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. So your "point" isn't as bullet proof as you would like to believe. Carry on.
how do you figure....the liberal state she claimed was the lowest actually had a higher abortion rate than EVERY state on her conservative list except for Florida and Nevada (which ironically both voted for Obama).......oops, same for #2 and #3.....#4 actually was higher than Nevada, though Florida was still worse....shucks, #5 was even higher than Florida.....she was certainly right about North Dakota, though....but she was wrong about Washington....that's both the two she highlighted.....got 50% on the highlighted states....of course, the one she got right was the conservative one, which sort of fucks up her theory.....in short.....what are you smoking?.....

Last edited:
this is sweet, it's like pwning fish in a barrel.....

35285df75cf9dd03ee93866e04411a53.jpg

:rolleyes: What's pathetic is that you don't even have enough personal creativity to create an original response....you just mimic what I write. Gee, just like the willfully ignorant neocon parrot you are.

But what's interesting is that when you compare the Kaiser chart to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. Check it out.....because paying attention to detail is something folk like you seldom do.

I stand corrected.

But what's interesting is that when you compare the Kaiser chart to Christie's listings, the differences are STILL in Christie's favor....especially the states that she highlighted. Check it out.

Delicious irony. :)

Delicious irony. :)

Imbecile....you don't even know how to apply the word properly. All you've done is show how I gave essentially the same answer to 3 neocon clowns who instead of debating just sqauwk in maudlin frenzy. None of you are that original to warrant anything else. Carry on.

Imbecile....you don't even know how to apply the word properly. All you've done is show how I gave essentially the same answer to 3 neocon clowns who instead of debating just sqauwk in maudlin frenzy. None of you are that original to warrant anything else. Carry on.

"you don't even have enough personal creativity to create an original response"

how do you figure....the liberal state she claimed was the lowest actually had a higher abortion rate than EVERY state on her conservative list except for Florida and Nevada (which ironically both voted for Obama).......oops, same for #2 and #3.....#4 actually was higher than Nevada, though Florida was still worse....shucks, #5 was even higher than Florida.....she was certainly right about North Dakota, though....but she was wrong about Washington....that's both the two she highlighted.....got 50% on the highlighted states....of course, the one she got right was the conservative one, which sort of fucks up her theory.....in short.....what are you smoking?.....

Calm down, bunky. Here's Christie's source http://www.publicchristian.com/index.php?p=734

Now, just compare this to your 2005 chart...and allow for updated information.

Last edited:
"you don't even have enough personal creativity to create an original response"

And there you have it folks....I've reduced Southie to a pure parrot.....mindlessly repeating what others say, and having no ability to put it into proper context. He's finished...content in his delusion.

And there you have it folks....I've reduced Southie to a pure parrot.....mindlessly repeating what others say, and having no ability to put it into proper context. He's finished...content in his delusion.
I used your exact words to highlight your hypocrisy. LOL

Calm down, bunky. Here's Christie's source http://www.publicchristian.com/index.php?p=734

Now, just compare this to your 2005 chart...and allow for updated information.

Christie's source says it got it from another site.....I have looked through that site and find it nowhere....nobody says which year they got these numbers from, but if you follow my link you will see that the most recent year the CDC has posted on the internet is 2005....therefore my numbers ARE the updated information....and I don't for a minute actually believe Christy's numbers came from the CDC.....I would very much like to find out where they came from....be that as it may, you still haven't responded to my comments on your own error....Christy's numbers, when compared to my first site, do NOT bear out her conclusions......explain yourself....

Previous MMWR Abortion Surveillance Reports
2004 * 2003 * 2002 * 2001 * 2000 * 1999 * 1998 * 1997 * 1996 * 1995 * 1994–1993 1992 * 1991 * 1990 * 1989 * 1988 * 1987– 1986 * 1985–1984 * 1981 1980–1979
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/Data_Stats/Abortion.htm

here's the link to the CDC statistics on abortion going back to 1979.....which years data matches the data on Christy's chart?.....

Last edited:
Christie's source says it got it from another site.....I have looked through that site and find it nowhere....nobody says which year they got these numbers from, but if you follow my link you will see that the most recent year the CDC has posted on the internet is 2005....therefore my numbers ARE the updated information....and I don't for a minute actually believe Christy's numbers came from the CDC.....I would very much like to find out where they came from....be that as it may, you still haven't responded to my comments on your own error....Christy's numbers, when compared to my first site, do NOT bear out her conclusions......explain yourself....

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/Data_Stats/Abortion.htm

here's the link to the CDC statistics on abortion going back to 1979.....which years data matches the data on Christy's chart?.....

Well, this might be a reason for the discrepencies

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/ib14.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/abo_fact3.htm

why would the Guttmacher Institute's data be the reason for the discrepancies, when Christy claimed her info came from CDC, and mine DID come from the CDC?......

by the way, I will accept nothing from the Religious Tolerance website.....that "institute" is nothing more than a computer in the basement of a guy named Bruce who fancies himself an expert, but knows absolutely nothing....you will note he did not provide a link for the data he reported.....there is a significant likelihood that every single number he posted is pure fabrication on his part.....

Last edited:
why would the Guttemacher Institute's data be the reason for the discrepancies, when Christy claimed her info came from CDC, and mine DID come from the CDC?...... the source itself claims information derived from several sources. Mind you, you have a point as to no direct reference for the presented information. This is why I presented Guttemacher Institute's data, because they delve into why they have differences with the CDC information they themselves share.

by the way, I will accept nothing from the Religious Tolerance website.....that "institute" is nothing more than a computer in the basement of a guy named Bruce who fancies himself an expert, but knows absolutely nothing....you will note he did not provide a link for the data he reported.....there is a significant likelihood that every single number he posted is pure fabrication on his part.....

Well, you should have read past the title, because the info they refer to is from the Guttemacher Institute. You and I are on these boards arguing a point, using info to justify our positions. Unless you can prove that this site is not honestly reflecting information, you're perceived as biased.

Back