Hello from New York!

Steppenwolf

I am a conservative living in Brooklyn, NY.

Yes, I am a conservative which makes me minority here. It hasn't been fun, this past year.

I'm looking forward to intelligent, reasonable conversations if that is possible on a political message board. LOL!

--Steppenwolf

I am a conservative living in Brooklyn, NY.

Yes, I am a conservative which makes me minority here. It hasn't been fun, this past year.

I'm looking forward to intelligent, reasonable conversations if that is possible on a political message board. LOL!

--Steppenwolf

Being more conservative than not, welcome! We could use more balance.

Your welcome Im glad you could make it....feel free to invite others if you want to. Im conservative on alot of things too Steppen but liberal on a few issues.....Oh and BOYS btw even though shes married....Steppen is Extremely HOT....so let the mind foreplay begin!:cool:

Welcome, have some fun. I'll try to keep the place relatively uncluttered so you can at least walk around and find the restrooms and stuff.

Your welcome Im glad you could make it....feel free to invite others if you want to. Im conservative on alot of things too Steppen but liberal on a few issues.....Oh and BOYS btw even though shes married....Steppen is Extremely HOT....so let the mind foreplay begin!:cool:

Thanks Chloe! I guess I don't need a publicist when I have you! LOL! :0

Chloe, I'm glad I found you here. You're a lot of fun, girlfriend! :clink:

I'm liking it here already.

A hot female conservative from NYC?

Wow. It's one of those rare things that people only come across once or twice in a lifetime!

A hot female conservative from NYC?

Wow. It's one of those rare things that people only come across once or twice in a lifetime!

LMAO! When the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

I guess miracles do happen. :)

But seriously, I do hope I can live up to my expectations.

Excuse me? I think I've been fairly friendly, no? Have a 'hot' guy over 50? ;)

Excuse me? I think I've been fairly friendly, no? Have a 'hot' guy over 50? ;)

How old is Asshat?:cool:....of course your a sweetheart.....you might be too good for him, I'll have to investigate him more. Im off to watch a movie be back later....:)

How old is Asshat?:cool:....of course your a sweetheart.....you might be too good for him, I'll have to investigate him more. Im off to watch a movie be back later....:)

Omg, half the folks here are now dead! Me and him, begone. LOL!

Back