Hello from New York!

Well, now I feel old.

Welcome to the board, Steppenwolf.

Great to have another beautiful lady join our ranks. We have several that keep my mind working overtime already. :rolleyes:

Aww, thank you. Flattery will get you all sorts of places.

But yeah, I am old. I will be 49 next month. And I have no problem being old. One of my favorite sayings is "Getting old is only a problem until you consider the alternative".

If old doesn't suit your tastes, you can just think of me as "experienced". :cool:

LMAO!

I think I need to get to know you folks before I post any bikini photos! LOL!

I would hope you all would be interested in my mind...:rolleyes:

Damn...I gave it my best shot and no Bikinis? Okay the eyes are the window to the soul...but shit howdy Bikinis are food for thought!:thup:

LMAO!

I think I need to get to know you folks before I post any bikini photos! LOL!

I would hope you all would be interested in my mind...:rolleyes:

That's all I'm interested in.

When do you think you might be posting something that would give us a hint what's up there?

Let me take this thread one more step down the Sexual Harrassment Road.

Steppenwolf, what makes you think all of us guys are after bikini pics? I have news for you. You may well be a physically beautiful lady. But the sexiest thing in the world is a woman with a great mind. The most important sex organ is not what is covered by a bikini. It is between your ears.

she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

I dunno you are sounding smarter all the time.

***shakes Head*** don't let the goober trolls in here get to y'all just be yourselves...no apology is necessary! I am the 'Troll Buster'...visit my site oneday... http://trollbridge.forumcircle.com we even have mods and admins who are ladies...we play fair...however the site is our base camp!;) we all come and go from there!

Let me take this thread one more step down the Sexual Harrassment Road.

Steppenwolf, what makes you think all of us guys are after bikini pics? I have news for you. You may well be a physically beautiful lady. But the sexiest thing in the world is a woman with a great mind. The most important sex organ is not what is covered by a bikini. It is between your ears.

***cracks up*** what a fraud ya are*** along with eppi! She was aware of my sense of humor and here come the two real perves waving the BS flag...:cof1:

***cracks up*** what a fraud ya are*** along with eppi! She was aware of my sense of humor and here come the two real perves waving the BS flag...:cof1:

A fraud? No, sorry BB, I am anything but a fraud.

I didn't wave any BS flag, I just took the convo a little farther.

Whether I am a perv or not is not the question. I never denied that at all.

Aww, thank you. Flattery will get you all sorts of places.

But yeah, I am old. I will be 49 next month. And I have no problem being old. One of my favorite sayings is "Getting old is only a problem until you consider the alternative".

If old doesn't suit your tastes, you can just think of me as "experienced". :cool:

49? That's not old. My husband's older than that. Besides men are like wine...:)

A fraud? No, sorry BB, I am anything but a fraud.

I didn't wave any BS flag, I just took the convo a little farther.

Whether I am a perv or not is not the question. I never denied that at all.

Really...then why did you find it necessary to raise the 'Sexual Harrassment' question when all was done in fun...sorry dude I am a troll buster by trade!

Back