Hello from New York!

It is the very rare occasion that the outer beauty matches the inside. I've met physically beautiful people who were rotten to the core. It is also the rare person who can truly appreciate the beauty from within.

I think that is one of the interesting things about chatting online. You can actually get to know the person before you see them.

I see we have alot in common! 'Complete Senior' and Glucosamine/Chondroitin do wonders...hang in there Sgt...The LT. has your back! But damn the aches still get to us!:cof1:

Degenerative Spinal disease.
I will get plumb spineless and degenerate into a Republican :shock:
Might be time for head in the oven about then.

Yeah, just because I'm married and have kids, it doesn't mean I'm "dead."

LOL!

I'm married with kids too. And my wife often surfs thru here to see what has been said.

Although, since Damo made some changes she had to create a name and join so she could read the posts. She will probably never post, but she is here.

Flirting online has nothing to do with whether you are married or not.

Backpeddling? I am chatting and playfully flirting a bit. Same person as always.

But you go ahead and try to be the big bad Troll Buster.

BB, we are chatting on an internet forum. The topic of beauty came up, and I joined in. And I am still in. I'm not one to "bow out" most of the time.

Chloe and Steppen seem like delightful ladies. And yes, I have flirted with both of them. But it is a harmless sort of thing. Much like the flirting I have done with Froggie, Darla, and Desh. Its not trolling. I am not trying to shock or start anything. I am just having a few laughs.

HUH?...I did not chastise ya for flirting...I do it all the time...I took notice to the PC 'Sexual Harrassment' comment...it was so telling! Go ahead with the backpeddle...it is fun to watch!

Is surgery an option for you and do you get spinal injections?

Naw...both sides of the aisle are spineless...become a conservative independent...the only way to fly!...Did I mention that my bro grouch and I are thinking of going back to flying...too old for the regular ac going into LSA and ultras...barnstomers for the not so enlightened! Check out the site when ya get bored with politics...Portal page...Barnstomers!:clink:

HUH?...I did not chastise ya for flirting...I do it all the time...I took notice to the PC 'Sexual Harrassment' comment...it was so telling! Go ahead with the backpeddle...it is fun to watch!

What? Its called "humor", BB. Neat concept, you should look into it.

Is surgery an option for you and do you get spinal injections?

I get some pain related injections from time to time. The degeneration is to extensive and spread out for me to consider surgery a viable option.

Pain pills are my friend.

I get some pain related injections from time to time. The degeneration is to extensive and spread out for me to consider surgery a viable option.

I know someone who has that, and anyway I gave her some pills I had laying around and it really helped her pain. She can't have surgery either.

Nah stay away from the pain pills(ya really want to associate with the Rush syndrome?)... eat good food,aspirin,supplements and exercise...I have the same condition from all the abuse in my youth... Sports in school,Military and LE...took a few too many bad hits...my Neuro surgeon said surgery can do more harm than good...I took his advice and am living a somewhat normal life now...just saying! mind over matter and all!

I know someone who has that, and anyway I gave her some pills I had laying around and it really helped her pain. She can't have surgery either.

Ohh I have an understanding DR. Pills are not a problem, He has even spoke of a morphine pump in the future.
Managing the pain to a liveable level while keeping a clear mind is the deciding point. when I become mentally fuzzed out because of the pain management .
Well that will be the time to decide where to go from there.

she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:
That's an impossibility. That's like saying, "What a stupid question, little Jimmy..."

Now disagreement is fine, but there is nobody who would believe that you have nothing to offer the board.

I like her and her friend...I see socrotease is back at his usual...hit me with a neg albeit I have not said one thing about him...great choice for staff Damo!:rolleyes:

I am a conservative living in Brooklyn, NY.

Yes, I am a conservative which makes me minority here. It hasn't been fun, this past year.

I'm looking forward to intelligent, reasonable conversations if that is possible on a political message board. LOL!

--Steppenwolf

Intelligent, reasonable conversations? Here? On this board? You haven't met Dixie or Darla yet, have you? LOL

Back