Hello from New York!

Really...then why did you find it necessary to raise the 'Sexual Harrassment' question when all was done in fun...sorry dude I am a troll buster by trade!

Why did I feel the need? Need? lol

Its an internet forum, BB. There is nothing about need.

The use of the words "Sexual Harrassment" we tongue & cheek. No one is being harrassed. A though came to me and I posted it.

I had fun with it. If you didn't, its your loss.

The fact that you think you have some sort of mission out here is laughable. "Troll buster by trade"? Now THAT is funny.

LMAO.

I am not going to join in the praise of old farts.

enjoy though.

btw for steppin, I am an old fart.

she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

Well done, Chloe. I am sure Steppen will enjoy her time if she takes your advice. Taking a place like this too seriously is a problem, in my opinion.

Let me take this thread one more step down the Sexual Harrassment Road.

Steppenwolf, what makes you think all of us guys are after bikini pics? I have news for you. You may well be a physically beautiful lady. But the sexiest thing in the world is a woman with a great mind. The most important sex organ is not what is covered by a bikini. It is between your ears.

Aaah, you don't know me yet. I hear you.

Intelligent conversation is the best aphrodisiac.

Beauty is only skin deep...

//

ahh but whan you have beauty that goes to the core you have something rare.

Well done, Chloe. I am sure Steppen will enjoy her time if she takes your advice. Taking a place like this too seriously is a problem, in my opinion.

rotflmao...Oh now we are 'not' Mr.Serious...even USC saw where this was going and bowed out...ya blew it and now ya are backpeddling as fast as your two little feet can ...ya are a fun amateur troll though!:BKick:

rotflmao...Oh now we are 'not' Mr.Serious...even USC saw where this was going and bowed out...ya blew it and now ya are backpeddling as fast as your two little feet can ...ya are a fun amateur troll though!:BKick:

Backpeddling? I am chatting and playfully flirting a bit. Same person as always.

But you go ahead and try to be the big bad Troll Buster.

BB, we are chatting on an internet forum. The topic of beauty came up, and I joined in. And I am still in. I'm not one to "bow out" most of the time.

Chloe and Steppen seem like delightful ladies. And yes, I have flirted with both of them. But it is a harmless sort of thing. Much like the flirting I have done with Froggie, Darla, and Desh. Its not trolling. I am not trying to shock or start anything. I am just having a few laughs.

she's just joking around, Steppen is actually a very conservative person politically, I goaded her to lighten up, normally she's VERY reserved. I assure you she is out of her comfort zone joking around like that, My bad for encouraging that. She is a very intellectual lady and if anyone got the wrong impression that would be because Chloe PMed her to lighten up & play. Please don't judge her because of me....Im the dumb one who has nothing to contribute:cool:

Chloe, no harm done. I think they're getting to know me.

I've taken some ribbings before. :) And please don't put my friend, Chloe down. Ok?

flirting is fun its just the net, Im always assuming nobody takes it serious.

I think I am going to like having more women on here. and not for the reason that most of you immediately think.

some of you who pretty much understand me will know what I mean.
I do not want to say it becuase it will spoil the effect.

Welcome ladies and be prolific contributors please.
We can use the upgrade.
:clink:

flirting is fun its just the net, Im always assuming nobody takes it serious.

Now that is a good outlook. And listen to Steppen, she might get hostile if you continue to put her friend down. :clink:

//

ahh but whan you have beauty that goes to the core you have something rare.

It is the very rare occasion that the outer beauty matches the inside. I've met physically beautiful people who were rotten to the core. It is also the rare person who can truly appreciate the beauty from within.

Back