Here we are again.... the database corruption followed us on this restore...

Just want to say THANK YOU, Damo, for all the work you put into this site so that we can post our thoughts.

As a wise man once said, "Life is short. Be sure to spend as much time as possible on the Internet arguing politics with total strangers."

You help make that possible.

Do you need some $ donations?

LOL, love this!!!

I can imagine some kids saying "yeah my parent (mom or dad) didn't spend a lot of time with me growing up but that's ok because they were kicking *ss winning political arguments on the internet and I'm so proud of them for doing so".

LOL, love this!!!

I can imagine some kids saying "yeah my parent (mom or dad) didn't spend a lot of time with me growing up but that's ok because they were kicking *ss winning political arguments on the internet and I'm so proud of them for doing so".

Political forums, in general, remind me of the days when I used to hear, "My Dad can beat your Dad up" on the playground.

If all else fails give the entire forum an enema and start over. All the whining and screeching here will be duplicated in a few hours and nothing ever posted in the past will be immortalized in stone for some malcontent leftie group to smash to bits because it was "offensive"

:D

Damo successfully navigates JPP through another crash. At least we didn't lose four years worth of incriminating posts, this time!!

:shots:

Sorry you keep having to go through this Damo. If you know the answer to this I understand if you don’t want to share but do you have a sense if it’s the revolution shutting us down or the Chinese? (I believe the claim is the Han seek world dominance and therefore a site like JPP could pose a threat.)

The roast you are offering in this thread is amazing, spot on.

Damo's lack of clarity/transparency on what happened, and how it got so bad, and is there any way to avoid this in the future is notable.

Why do you think he'd keep it a secret?

i have suffered, I deserve answers. Damo himself said directly that we have the right to expect that what happened will not happen. Super...he is correct. The next step is to tell us plainly and clearly what happened, and what is being done to avoid this happening yet again.

Accountability....does anyone else remember what that was? It has almost completely disappeared in America, which has a lot to do with why America is in collapse.

Step Up People Please.

It's now or never.

I miscalculated how many posts I have lost..whatever.....it is a lot....too many.

And it is a consistent problem at JPP.

As the mind bending censorship and brutality of those who run America is clear to anyone who has the stomach to honestly look.....

As a matter of fact, I just had an enthralling conversation today with a Trump voter and a Tulsi Gabbard write-in voter. They're both incredibly good friends to me. There is no doubt in my mind that money stole American politics and the rest of us talk about it in forums like these when none of us make any difference nor have any real influence.

Your mindless babbling, incessant paranoia, and delusional conspiracy theories, however, have never attracted an audience. You went too far down the rabbit hole and are entirely incoherent.

i have suffered, I deserve answers. Damo himself said directly that we have the right to expect that what happened will not happen. Super...he is correct. The next step is to tell us plainly and clearly what happened, and what is being done to avoid this happening yet again.
PM me all of your complaints, in order of priority, and I'll personally drop them off at Damo's. :flagsal:

Back