Here we are again.... the database corruption followed us on this restore...

I can't tell if he's really a paranoid conspiracy nut or just playing a part for his own amusement. I just can't help but think sometimes that no one can be that messed up!

#10 is clearly mentally ill. I don't know the nature of his illness, but paranoia and depression figure into it...as well as a fair amount of self-medication.

i have suffered, I deserve answers. Damo himself said directly that we have the right to expect that what happened will not happen. Super...he is correct. The next step is to tell us plainly and clearly what happened, and what is being done to avoid this happening yet again.

Well, as I said, the searchcore table got corrupted and this caused the backups I took to be fouled up as the backups wouldn't finish correctly... What I am doing now is seeking a new server company, this one has been problematic for me and they said they take backups, but then had none. So, I am looking for a new server company that has auto backups or that will allow me to do it using a script. They are out there.

I am also rebuilding search indexes on the site, and trying to keep up on backups, but we know I get backups, but then they are corrupt so I do not know how effective this is yet. I may just delete my searchcore entirely, then rebuild the table and run a backup while it is empty, that way I could get a full backup of everything and then if i had to use it to restore the site I could just rebuild the search index.

I am old enough to remember The Good Old Days, when things generally worked, because those in charge did a good job of fixing problems.

Yes this may well be sabotage, and yes I have given DAMO more than fair warning that JPP is going away, BUT....

Yes this may well be sabotage, and yes I have given DAMO more than fair warning that JPP is going away, BUT....

it'll stay here.

the deep state wonks still need to practice their gatekeeping and propaganda skills.

they generally suck because they operate from a place of evil.

good wins and these atheist rationalists are just now figuring it out.

doy.
:truestory:

As a matter of fact, I just had an enthralling conversation today with a Trump voter and a Tulsi Gabbard write-in voter. They're both incredibly good friends to me. There is no doubt in my mind that money stole American politics and the rest of us talk about it in forums like these when none of us make any difference nor have any real influence.

Your mindless babbling, incessant paranoia, and delusional conspiracy theories, however, have never attracted an audience. You went too far down the rabbit hole and are entirely incoherent.

so you only believe in losing and your life strategy is to capitulate to evil?

I am old enough to remember The Good Old Days, when things generally worked, because those in charge did a good job of fixing problems.

When was that? Vietnam? The Oil Embargo? The Cold War in general? The Nixon Administration? Watts Riots? Rodney King beating? I'm curious when these "Good Old Days" existed outside of "Father Knows Best", "My Three Sons" and "Leave It To Beaver".

Speaking of losing, when is the last time the Republicans won anything? I counteract evil. I oppose people like you.

what's my most evil intention?

to thwart big business globalist fascism on behalf of the little people of earth?

i think you're on the wrong side of things, gook.

Back