here's the memo of the Democrats plot against the Amercian people.

Oh my God...did you just call Democrats Nazis? Since some troops are Democrats, am I correct in assuming that you are comparing our men and women in the military to Nazis?

Why do you think they're Nazis? Why do you hate America & the troops so much?

Omg Omg Omg Omg..

and only Darla is fucked in the head enough to consider everyone dumber than her. megalomania much, dumbass?

Everyone? No.

There are even a couple of people on this board as smart, and a very tiny amount, maybe two, smarter.

But you and meme? Oh yeah. Way dumber. Way, way, way dumber. :)

Oh no, I explained the situation quite clearly. All you did was claim that I'm lying.

But you never actually provided any, you know, evidence of that.

Because you're exactly what I said you were. :)

no you didn't, dumbass. what you DID do though is completely blow an opportunity to logically represent that the posted information on healthcare reform was right wing bullshit and convince a free thinking libertarian. All you succeeded in doing pushing me over the line to calling your opinion nothing more than whitewashing as you slobbered over the democratic party line.

good going, you proved you're a political hack incapable of rational debate. :cool:

You don't give yourself enough credit abba. You're a lot dumber than I am.

Don't be modest. It's unbecoming when one has so little to be modest about.

I've seen you all in action, and you all look pretty damn stupid in my book..

and listening to you try and sound sooooo smart here, well? I laugh lets just say..

Everyone? No.

There are even a couple of people on this board as smart, and a very tiny amount, maybe two, smarter.

But you and meme? Oh yeah. Way dumber. Way, way, way dumber. :)

which is why i'm always closing the door on nearly everything you post with clear facts and logic. you're a typical lib, resorting to ad homs when you're proven wrong.

Oh my God...did you just call Democrats Nazis? Since some troops are Democrats, am I correct in assuming that you are comparing our men and women in the military to Nazis?

Why do you think they're Nazis? Why do you hate America & the troops so much?

Hating the Dems is loving America, and has been since 1828. Of course, hating the GOP seems to have likewise become a form of loving America over the past 20 years or so...

"resorting to ad homs when you're proven wrong"

What do you consider "dumbass" and "fucked in the head"?

clearly they are appropriate terms for her and weren't used in any failure to disprove her points. She automatically discounted my opening to let her prove her point, instead going straight to ad homs and avoiding rational debate or the opportunity to prove the 'right wingers' wrong. Therefore she is exactly what I said. That's not an ad hom, that's an accurate depiction.

clearly they are appropriate terms for her and weren't used in any failure to disprove her points. She automatically discounted my opening to let her prove her point, instead going straight to ad homs and avoiding rational debate or the opportunity to prove the 'right wingers' wrong. Therefore she is exactly what I said. That's not an ad hom, that's an accurate depiction.

Can you juggle while you do that, too?

Compare the original memo, which meme posted, to PMP's characterizations of the words about co-pays and deductibles, as well as the role of insurance companies.

Do his characterizations match what was said, or are they different?

A little caveat here: this is an IQ test.

My God, his shoe size is bigger than his IQ.

For the last 8 years she played cheerleader to every right wing policy Bush rammed through on reconciliation.

So the answer wholly depends on who is calling the shots.

how the hell do you know what I was doing for the last eight years..??
or is this back to this imaginary friend you have living up in that warped head of yours you can't seem to get rid of...
that's why I never take anything you say serious..you are cuckoo

By the way, here is some video of respectful disagreement, asking tough questions and demanding facts at a Town hall event. By the by, the gentleman depicted with horns on that poster is Representative Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UjY3YDlwA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009[/ame]

by the way, here's some pictures of respectful disagreement during a hearing..showing respect for the Bush administration...

649700468_aaf455f4a1_o-1.jpg

by the way, here's some pictures of respectful disagreement during a hearing..showing respect for the Bush administration...

649700468_aaf455f4a1_o-1.jpg

That actually does look like respectful disagreement. Thanks for providing the striking contrast to what is depicted in the video.

this one here show's even more respectful protesting.....you have to wonder how this ass was even allowed to get this close to the Secretary of State...

condi-hands.jpg

Back