Heretic Here

I think I remember you.

I think I might have liked you.

Is this place worthy of my time?

It's something to do. Virtually no moderation, and unlimited socks allowed. Infested with whacked-out left wing psychopaths. Your buddy Frank being among the worst. He's become a hateful old A-piece-a. I don't even engage him anymore.

OK....are you or are you not infected with TDS as charged?

I am NOT infected with TDS.

I do consider Trump to be an immature, ignorant, stupid (they're not the same), classless boor...and in general, a worthless piece of scum. But no TDS.

I have seen no evidence, and if you were why would you invite me here, me being one of Trumps Premier Groupies?

In my opinion, this forum is predominantly pro-Trump...and I thought you would fit in well. Lots, and lots of "Trump groupie" types here...the kind who would vote for him even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue...and if he took a shit on their living room floor.

I think you will find friends here who agree with you...and others who will trade barbs with you.

The charge makes no sense.

The charge of TDS?

I agree.

It's something to do. Virtually no moderation, and unlimited socks allowed. Infested with whacked-out left wing psychopaths. Your buddy Frank being among the worst. He's become a hateful old A-piece-a. I don't even engage him anymore.

I keep hearing that Frank went bad....but he has always been awesome to me.

I am getting the idea that I am going to be disappointed again.

Your opinion, you have a tendency to be hateful as well. You get what you give.

Conservatives didn't start this current hateful situation. We could've returned to civility a while back, but now there's no going back. The left can never come back from this, we are permanently divided.

I am NOT infected with TDS.

I do consider Trump to be an immature, ignorant, stupid (they're not the same), classless boor...and in general, a worthless piece of scum. But no TDS.

In my opinion, this forum is predominantly pro-Trump...and I thought you would fit in well. Lots, and lots of "Trump groupie" types here...the kind who would vote for him even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue...and if he took a shit on their living room floor.

I think you will find friends here who agree with you...and others who will trade barbs with you.

The charge of TDS?

I agree.

Well Frank here is the Real Poop....after what you did for me you could almost go shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and I might still be with you....you and I have a history that none of these fucks here know about...

Conservatives didn't start this current hateful situation. We could've returned to civility a while back, but now there's no going back. The left can never come back from this, we are permanently divided.
That’s hilarious, yes with your attitude, that we can never come back, we won’t. I prefer to reach across the aisle and I have with reasonable conservative. You can’t reason with Trump cultist. It is very evident on this forum.

I keep hearing that Frank went bad....but he has always been awesome to me.
I am getting the idea that I am going to be disappointed again.

Nah, you'll be just fine here. There are many of your kind to help you defend and apologize for the incompetent TV game show host you all support.

And frankly, we could not care less about your disappointment. :laugh:

Nah, you'll be just fine here. There are many of your kind to help you defend and apologize for the incompetent TV game show host you all support.

And frankly, we could not care less about your disappointment. :laugh:

You only get to speak for you...as you were supposed to understand before now.

Back