hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

Read the post I responded to and your response, dumb ass

How is that proof?
You made a statement.
I am questioning your statement and demanding proof.
Telling me to read your post again us not offering proof it is akin to burying your head in the sand.

Last edited:
I will gladly answer this question if you clarify it.
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Again can you phrase this question so one clearly knows what you are asking?
The OP is about voting rights yet you seem to be discussung gun rights.
I understand topic drift but have no way of knowing what you are refferring to.

the right in this country does not want everyone to vote

the USA court records prove his without a doubt

Not the stupid ones. It's amazing how lazy liberals are. You just make them do things like show an ID and lots of you can't do it

and here you have it

this fucking traitor admits he hates democracy and the right to vote

and here you have it

this fucking traitor admits he hates democracy and the right to vote

I told you I'm against the Federal government being a democracy from the beginning. How stupid are you?

And how am I a "traitor" for wanting the United States to be what it was designed to be? Democracy is nowhere in the Constitution. The States should be democracies and they should balance federal power. But the federal government being a democracy is just unchecked mob rule

how fucking stupid are you?

massively

we are a democratic republic which is a type of democracy you fact averse lump of dried weasel shit

how fucking stupid are you?

massively

we are a democratic republic which is a type of democracy you fact averse lump of dried weasel shit

Actually, the founders didn't say that and until the 17th amendment many senators were nominated by State legislatures as they should have been as a check and balance against Federal abuse of power.

Democracy has clearly shown what it is. Rule of parasites. That's what you actually favor, you don't give a shit about Democracy. In fact you totally support Obama being the despot that he is and just making law himself

dear stupid fucking asshole,

every study shows voters don't cheat like this liar

the problem you are shitting your pants over doesnt exist

Back