hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

I'm not sure how I gave you the impression that I dont want people to vote but I have no reason to try and deny anybody their ability to vote if they are citizens. I want to be able to vote just as much as anybody else would.

I have given you he FACTS that you need to see why so many Americans agree with me.

you just toss them in the trash because hey don't fit what your parents told you

I'm not pretending anything, there is no Federal "right" to vote. Note you couldn't come up with one

LMFAO.
Enough kool aid for you idiot.
Not only is the right to vote mentioned directly in the Constitution but four specific ammendments as well.
LMFAO@Kaz.

LMFAO.
Enough kool aid for you idiot.
Not only is the right to vote mentioned directly in the Constitution but four specific ammendments as well.
LMFAO@Kaz.

Try to find that quote that you have a "right to vote"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Nineteenth Amendment (Amendment XIX) to the United States Constitution prohibits any United States citizen from being denied the right to vote on the basis of sex. It was ratified on August 18, 1920. The Constitution allows the states to determine the qualifications of voters, subject to limitations imposed by later amendments. Until the 1910s, most states disenfranchised women. The amendment was the culmination of the women's suffrage movement in the United States, which fought at both state and national levels to achieve the vote. It effectively overruled Minor v. Happersett, in which a unanimous Supreme Court ruled that the Fourteenth Amendment did not give women the right to vote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-third_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Twenty-third Amendment (Amendment XXIII) to the United States Constitution extends the right to vote in the presidential election to citizens residing in the District of Columbia by granting the District electors in the Electoral College, as if it were a state. The amendment was proposed by the 86th Congress on June 16, 1960, and ratified by the states on March 29, 1961.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. The amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws, and was proposed in response to issues related to former slaves following the American Civil War. The amendment was bitterly contested, particularly by Southern states, which were forced to ratify it in order for them to regain representation in Congress. The Fourteenth Amendment, particularly its first section, is one of the most litigated parts of the Constitution, forming the basis for landmark decisions such as Roe v. Wade (1973) regarding abortion, Bush v. Gore (2000) regarding the 2000 presidential election, and Obergefell v. Hodges (2015) regarding same-sex marriage. The amendment limits the actions of all state and local officials, including those acting on behalf of such an official

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Twenty-sixth Amendment (Amendment XXVI) to the United States Constitution prohibits the states and the federal government from using age as a reason for denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States who are at least eighteen years old. The drive to lower the voting age from 21 to 18 grew across the country during the 1960s, driven in large part by the broader student activism movement protesting the Vietnam War. The impetus for drafting an amendment to lower the voting age arose following the Supreme Court's decision in Oregon v. Mitchell, 400 U.S. 112 (1970), which held that Congress may establish a voting age for federal elections, but not for state or local elections.

None of those say you have a "right to vote" which is why you linked to the whole article rather than showing the quote. In fact, those demonstrate there is no right to vote. You would not need to have amendments prohibiting reasons for denying voting if there was a right to vote, it would already be covered.

Back