hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

they all say it

you going to lie about that?

You're lying, you can't find it because it isn't there and you won't admit that. You'd be glad to show me the quote if you could find it

why do you want to keep Americans from voting?

Strawman, never said that. I want to know that who is voting is who they say they are. I just said I don't care if someone doesn't have an ID and is too lazy to bother to get a free one to vote

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

Exactly, you can't be denied voting based on age. That doesn't say anyone can vote, it just says you can't stop someone voting for that reason.

And as I pointed out, if there was a "right to vote" then it wouldn't be necessary to say that at all, you can't remove a right based on age, you can remove a privilege. You just lost

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits the federal and state governments from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude." It was ratified on February 3, 1870, as the third and last of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Nineteenth Amendment (Amendment XIX) to the United States Constitution prohibits any United States citizen from being denied the right to vote on the basis of sex. It was ratified on August 18, 1920. The Constitution allows the states to determine the qualifications of voters, subject to limitations imposed by later amendments. Until the 1910s, most states disenfranchised women. The amendment was the culmination of the women's suffrage movement in the United States, which fought at both state and national levels to achieve the vote. It effectively overruled Minor v. Happersett, in which a unanimous Supreme Court ruled that the Fourteenth Amendment did not give women the right to vote.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[2]

Exactly, again if you had a "right to vote" it would not be necessary to say you can't deny someone the vote for these or any other specific reasons, you'd have a "right to vote" already. LOL, liberals can't read, it's funny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Twenty-fourth Amendment (Amendment XXIV) of the United States Constitution prohibits both Congress and the states from conditioning the right to vote in federal elections on payment of a poll tax or other types of tax. The amendment was proposed by Congress to the states on August 27, 1962, and was ratified by the states on January 23, 1964.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

Exactly, no where does it say we have a "right to vote"

OMG.
ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS?
Read the first 10 words idiot.
You are now the official forum retard surpassing both Text Drivers and Transwarp.
I hope you do well in the monthly.
You definitely deserve a "win".

You're lying, you can't find it because it isn't there and you won't admit that. You'd be glad to show me the quote if you could find it

Strawman, never said that. I want to know that who is voting is who they say they are. I just said I don't care if someone doesn't have an ID and is too lazy to bother to get a free one to vote

What state is offering free I.D.?

why would they be stating rights if there were no rights?

OMG.
ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS?
Read the first 10 words idiot.
You are now the official forum retard surpassing both Text Drivers and Transwarp.
I hope you do well in the monthly.
You definitely deserve a "win".

So why do you continue to not go actually vote for me, dumb ass?

I mean wow, I'm not liberal, you have me nailed on being stupid. I think government doesn't need to take care of me and ensure I make the right choices. That's just whacked

You are retarded.

Well, actually you are since you can't find the words you insist are there. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say Americans have a "right to vote."

All you can do it try to back into it and actually you don't process that when it needs to be said you can't prevent people from voting based on their age, sex, race ... it needs to be said when if all Americans had that "right" automatically, they all would have already been covered.

Think about it. But don't hurt yourself you're not used to that. Drink a lot of liquids and do a lot of stretching

Trying to back into it. Word parsing is such a terrible argument. That doesn't say that right applies to all Americans, it just says that you can't prevent someone from voting by charging a poll tax. Why even say the part of the poll tax if every American has that right? Just say, every American has the right to vote. Period. That covers everything else.

If I say your right to drive cannot be restricted by the State you live in, and I mean you have a right to drive, I don't need to say the part about the State you live in. That you have to try to back door through word parsing is pure desperation. All you pointed to was the word "right," which they did not define anywhere as meaning every American can do it. Every other right is specified, they don't just say something is a "right." They say WHO has WHAT right. All you did is word parse the word "right" itself.

why would they be stating rights if there were no rights?

What they did not say is who has that "right" or what "right" they have. They just said voting cannot be rejected for reasons X, Y, or Z.

Again, if by "right" they meant every American has that right, why did they not just say that? Why bother with saying it can't be denied for reasons X, Y, Z and never actually bother to say that right applies to everyone?

So why do you continue to not go actually vote for me, dumb ass?

I mean wow, I'm not liberal, you have me nailed on being stupid. I think government doesn't need to take care of me and ensure I make the right choices. That's just whacked

I did vote for you tard boy.
Twice.
Only problem is Irish actually is even more retarded than you.
There is no avoiding that fact.
Just like the fact that Honda makes good engines. As much as I hate the fact I have to admit it is true.

Back