hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

obviously, the re-election of Obama.........what informed voter would have done anything that stupid?.....of course, given the fact you did the same thing it isn't a racial thing thus demolishing your other argument about racism.......

Obama was voted in twice because the idiot GOP supporters wanted McCain and Romney and the majority of people didn't like those two. Maybe if the GOP voters were smarter they could have voted a candidate to beat Obama. Although I will agree with you that it is really sad that the idiot GOP couldn't even beat Obama. Even if 100% of all blacks voted for Obama, there were enough of everyone else to do differently. That fact alone showed the GOPs failure.

Obama was voted in twice because the idiot GOP supporters wanted McCain and Romney and the majority of people didn't like those two. Maybe if the GOP voters were smarter they could have voted a candidate to beat Obama. Although I will agree with you that it is really sad that the idiot GOP couldn't even beat Obama. Even if 100% of all blacks voted for Obama, there were enough of everyone else to do differently. That fact alone showed the GOPs failure.

lol....don't blame us for your party's incompetence.......you're the ones who've been fucking things up for the last eight years......

the gops failure is massive

they have bad ideas based on lies and racism

that will never win in this democracy again.

want to win again ?

stop being filled with lies and racism

the gops failure is massive

they have bad ideas based on lies and racism

that will never win in this democracy again.

want to win again ?

stop being filled with lies and racism

Sorry but I don't buy that assessment from you either. If the GOP was a big failure, how come they have gained most of the governor spots, gained the Senate and the House?

Both the Democrats and the REpublicans though have been failures at running this country. A fact most voters ignore because they ignore "their" sides failures while blaming the "other" side.

Most voters are like idiotic sports fans, they only care if "their" side wins. They don't care how their side runs things when they are in power though.

Back