hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File

James Lee's testimony[edit]

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[4]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[7]

thousands of perfectly legal voters were tagged as felons when they were not felons

they had heir right to vote stripped from them in hat election

how many votes did bush win by?

I know of the errors and I also know of the recount where even Gore only wanted a PORTION of the states counties recounted. Again with your conspiracy bullshit.

go get your documentation

I document my claims you don't

why?

because your full of lies

yeap your a republican

just one that is so ashamed you don't want to even admit it

Again, please show me how not voting for any GOP candidate, agreeing with gay marriage, abortion, and welfare (once it gets reformed) makes me a Republican you idiot. I also agree with gun rights and responsible spending.

You are definitely a liar.

go get your documentation

I document my claims you don't

why?

because your full of lies

Here's some documentation that shows Bush could have won by a larger vote:

All five major US TV news networks (CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox and CNN) made the incorrect assumption that all of Florida's polls closed at 7:00 p.m. EST. All five of them reported this incorrect information at the top of the 6:00-7:00 hour. In fact, the westernmost counties in Florida had polls open for another hour, until 8:00 p.m. EST, as they are in the Central Time Zone. This region of the state traditionally voted mostly Republican. Because of the above mistaken assumption, some media outlets reported at 7:00 p.m. EST that all polls had closed in the state of Florida. Also, significantly, the Voter News Service called the state of Florida for Gore at 7:48 p.m. EST. A survey estimate by John McLaughlin & Associates put the number of voters who did not vote due to confusion as high as 15,000, which theoretically reduced Bush's margin of victory by an estimated 5,000 votes;[8] a study by John Lott found that Bush's margin of victory was reduced by 7,500 votes.[9] This survey assumes that the turnout in the Panhandle counties would have equaled the statewide average of 68% if the media had not incorrectly reported the polls' closing time and if the state had not been called for Gore while the polls were still open. This opens the possibility that Bush would have won by a larger margin and controversy would have been avoided if the networks had known and reported the correct poll closing times and called the state after all polls were closed. In a 2010 issue of TV Guide, the premature calls for Gore's victory ranked #2 on a list of TV's ten biggest "blunders", and were blamed for ushering in a new era of public distrust of the media.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount

you have already been proven a liar here

Obama has the power as president you claimed he dint have remember?

you asre lying about the entire USA court system right up to this current SCOTUS

Obama has the power as president you claimed he dint have remember?

Again you lie. I didn't say he didn't have the power. I said just because he CAN do something doesn't mean he SHOULD do something.

Get your lies straight moron.

you asre lying about the entire USA court system right up to this current SCOTUS
You just plain out lie.

http://www.scotusblog.com/2013/01/gop-request-denied/

GOP ballot challenge request denied (UPDATED)

Final update 11:41 am

The Supreme Court on Monday turned down a plea by the national Republican Party to free it from a three-decades-old court order that limits its right to challenge voters’ qualifications. The Republican National Committee had argued that it has obeyed the order diligently and thus it should be lifted; the Democratic National Committee said that violations continue. The case was Republican National Committee v. Democratic National Committee (12-373). The Justices offered no explanation, as usual, for denying review. The order list is here.

Again you lie. I didn't say he didn't have the power. I said just because he CAN do something doesn't mean he SHOULD do something.

Get your lies straight moron.

You just plain out lie.

you are a liar

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...signed-to-work&p=1523979&posted=1#post1523979

Quote Originally Posted by Sentistar View Post

Unfortunately Obama has opened a Pandora's box. While the Republicans piss and moan about Obama's "pen", should they gain the presidency they will do the exact same thing Obama is doing now. The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power. This is both the Democrats and Republicans.

you are a liar

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...signed-to-work&p=1523979&posted=1#post1523979

Quote Originally Posted by Sentistar View Post

Unfortunately Obama has opened a Pandora's box. While the Republicans piss and moan about Obama's "pen", should they gain the presidency they will do the exact same thing Obama is doing now. The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power. This is both the Democrats and Republicans.

What did I say that wasn't true. Obama has opened Pandora's box because he has used his executive power on many controversial issues that the GOP will use later on as well.

Quit sucking on your mother's tit long enough to actually get a clue.

The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power

The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power

BIGGER FONT SIZE DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POINT ANY LESS IDIOTIC

The federal government has gotten more and more power.

this is why your party is so hated

you lie and cheat

you NEVER admit to cold hard facts

you are a traitor to this nation

The Supreme Court on Monday turned down a plea by the national Republican Party to free it from a three-decades-old court order that limits its right to challenge voters’ qualifications. The Republican National Committee had argued that it has obeyed the order diligently and thus it should be lifted; the Democratic National Committee said that violations continue. The case was Republican National Committee v. Democratic National Committee (12-373). The Justices offered no explanation, as usual, for denying review. The order list is here.

your party cheats

this is why your party is so hated

you lie and cheat

you NEVER admit to cold hard facts

you are a traitor to this nation

And you can run yourself into moving traffic you scum idiot liar. You know nothing of me. That much is quite clear.

you have done nothing but defend the republican party here

Back