hey cowgirl lets discuss elections

I did vote for you tard boy.
Twice.
Only problem is Irish actually is even more retarded than you.
There is no avoiding that fact.
Just like the fact that Honda makes good engines. As much as I hate the fact I have to admit it is true.

Cool, thanks! I am kaz, and I approve this message

Trying to back into it. Word parsing is such a terrible argument. That doesn't say that right applies to all Americans, it just says that you can't prevent someone from voting by charging a poll tax. Why even say the part of the poll tax if every American has that right? Just say, every American has the right to vote. Period. That covers everything else.

If I say your right to drive cannot be restricted by the State you live in, and I mean you have a right to drive, I don't need to say the part about the State you live in. That you have to try to back door through word parsing is pure desperation. All you pointed to was the word "right," which they did not define anywhere as meaning every American can do it. Every other right is specified, they don't just say something is a "right." They say WHO has WHAT right. All you did is word parse the word "right" itself.

What they did not say is who has that "right" or what "right" they have. They just said voting cannot be rejected for reasons X, Y, or Z.

Again, if by "right" they meant every American has that right, why did they not just say that? Why bother with saying it can't be denied for reasons X, Y, Z and never actually bother to say that right applies to everyone?

Wow.
You are too fucking funny.
The Constitution would make sense if it were written the way you wish it was?
Other than the gigantic ego issue this presents you are out if your fucking mind.
The document was carefully crafted by a team of geniuses the like never seen again. That you (of all people) could improve is laughable.

Wow.
You are too fucking funny.
The Constitution would make sense if it were written the way you wish it was?
Other than the gigantic ego issue this presents you are out if your fucking mind.
The document was carefully crafted by a team of geniuses the like never seen again. That you (of all people) could improve is laughable.

Exactly, it was "carefully crafted." Yet according to you, they made an offhand comment about a "right" without ever saying what they meant or who exactly it applied to despite that they did exactly that everywhere else. So here's what you think they said.

The right to vote can't be removed because of X.

You think that means everyone has the right to vote.

Then they did it again.

The right to vote can't be restricted because of Y

You: See, they did it again, they said everyone can vote!

Then they did it again! They did three amendments, according to you, that don't say everyone has a right to vote where they meant the same thing, everyone has a right to vote.

And while you think they did that, you call their words carefully crafted.

Liberalism, stupidity you can't even make up

Ready to call out StormX as a racist yet Pastor?
Damo did...But it was easy for him...
Damo is not a racist...

I think its amazing that you still hold out hope that I won't continue to sit back and laugh at you every time you ask.......if I was stupid enough to answer you it would take all the fun out of it.......

I think its amazing that you still hold out hope that I won't continue to sit back and laugh at you every time you ask.......if I was stupid enough to answer you it would take all the fun out of it.......

You mean if you weren't racist enough to answer it, don't you?
Can't you see how bad it makes you look when you can't bring yourself to call out an obvious racist?
What is amazing is that you can't see this as a morality no-brainer...

Can't you see how bad it makes you look when you can't bring yourself to call out an obvious racist?

That would require morals.
PiMP is clearly amoral.

Racist is your favorite word, LOL. you use it all the time to subjugate blacks

No. I use it to expose racists and let them know that is not okay.
Do you believe racism is just an opinion and is okay?

you're not dealing with the biggest racist you know, you, so why would anyone else take you seriously? Blacks are good with you as long as they are Bojangles to your party. Yes, boss, tell me how to vote and I'll vote it. Thank you boss. As long as you get that, you're good. But a negro gets out of line and speak out against Democrats, well, you know what to do with them, don't you, grand wizard?

you're not dealing with the biggest racist you know, you, so why would anyone else take you seriously? Blacks are good with you as long as they are Bojangles to your party. Yes, boss, tell me how to vote and I'll vote it. Thank you boss. As long as you get that, you're good. But a negro gets out of line and speak out against Democrats, well, you know what to do with them, don't you, grand wizard?

on what basis of FACT do you claim that the VAST majoriy of black American voters are too stupid to understand what they are voting for?

saying that the only reason blacks vote for the democratic party is because they are fooled is saying just that.

that is patently racist

you are a racist

on what basis of FACT do you claim that the VAST majoriy of black American voters are too stupid to understand what they are voting for?

obviously, the re-election of Obama.........what informed voter would have done anything that stupid?.....of course, given the fact you did the same thing it isn't a racial thing thus demolishing your other argument about racism.......

if you claim black voters don vote republican because they are being fooled you claim hey are too stupid to vote in their onw self interests

that is why they hate the republicans

if you claim black voters don vote republican because they are being fooled you claim hey are too stupid to vote in their onw self interests

that is why they hate the republicans
/shrugs....any one who votes DemocRat is stupid......it isn't a racial issue.......

Back