Hi from Santa Clara

Yup.

That is why I seldom use "conservatives" when discussing these issues...and use "American conservatives" instead.

The people now commonly known as American conservatives range from disgusting to very, very disgusting. Most conservatives of not too many years back would be as disgusted with them as I am.

So...you do not see a difference between saying "Hi, Julie"...and not even mentioning her name?

Are you retarded as well as nasty?

You'd best save the "retarded and nasty" question
and take a good long look in the mirror because
I didn't insult her or her views, did I Frank?
Oh, and when are you going to "call out" evince or midcan5
since they too insulted Julie rather than saying Hi?
Or do those who share your views get a pass?
Apparently they do...

Last edited:
Shut up Dumb Frank. Seriously, you're dumb, stop ruining a new posters introduction.

Fuck you, Yaya. "The new poster" ought to know what she is getting into. She may fit in reasonably well...she may decide this is not the place for her. People with thin skins probably should avoid JPP. Donald Trump would never last here...pussy that he is.

Oh...being called "dumb" by you is like being called "fat" by Rush Limbaugh...and every bit as amusing.

You'd best save the "retarded and nasty" question...

Why not use them here...in your direction. They fit like a glove.

and take a good long look in the mirror because
I didn't insult her or her views, did I Frank?

I didn't say you did.

I mentioned that you did not even bother to say, "Hi."

You still haven't. Perhaps that is because I trigger you so easily...you forget that kind of thing.

Oh, and when are you going to "call out" evince or midcan5
since they too insulted Julie rather than saying Hi?
Or do those who share your views get a pass?
Apparently they do...

I've got an idea...why don't you call out whomever you want...I will call out whomever I want?

Jesus...you are getting too easy, RB. Tighten up your game. I don't want to feel I'm picking on unskilled opponents.

Fuck you, Yaya. "The new poster" ought to know what she is getting into. She may fit in reasonably well...she may decide this is not the place for her. People with thin skins probably should avoid JPP. Donald Trump would never last here...pussy that he is.

Oh...being called "dumb" by you is like being called "fat" by Rush Limbaugh...and every bit as amusing.

You're the douchenozzle at every school a new kid goes to. Only you're just an online tough guy here.

Prick.

Juliedang, if you're truly not just another sock, ignore assholes like Dumb Frank. They still have the junior high mindset.

You're the douchenozzle at every school a new kid goes to. Only you're just an online tough guy here.

Prick.

Juliedang, if you're truly not just another sock, ignore assholes like Dumb Frank. They still have the junior high mindset.

Excellent post, Yaya.

Does mommy know you use her computer for such elegance?

Hi all! My name is Julie and I am new to the forum. I am a member of conservative party and so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.

There is problem with post.

I am conservative, and am interested in finding information about conservative "party". I have been to conservative parties, but have never heard of a conservative party. How does one become a member of conservative party?

Excellent post, Yaya.

Does mommy know you use her computer for such elegance?
More bullying sitting beyond a computer.

Unlike you I have been trained in some minor combat. That why I don't brag about shit like you do. You're a punk, nothing more.

I can't stand people who talk tough online. And why would anyone need to talk tough online? This is a place of ideas, not to brag about how you can supposedly kick someone's ass while hiding behind your screen.

Hi all! My name is Julie and I am new to the forum. I am a member of conservative party and so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.

Welcome; when did they form this "conservative party" you speak of? :)

Must be lonely up there in Santa Clara being conservative?

I am probably more conservative than most American right wing conservatives who seem more fascist or nationalist.

giphy.gif

Conservatives have never changed.

They are just realizing what it means to be one.

Their true motives are out on display.

Ask any minority.

More bullying sitting beyond a computer.

Unlike you I have been trained in some minor combat. That why I don't brag about shit like you do. You're a punk, nothing more.

I can't stand people who talk tough online. And why would anyone need to talk tough online? This is a place of ideas, not to brag about how you can supposedly kick someone's ass while hiding behind your screen.

I, a person using my real name on the Internet, being called a punk by someone who doesn't have the balls to do that?

Yaya?

Gimme a fucking break...punk.

Back