Hi from Santa Clara

I, a person using my real name on the Internet, being called a punk by someone who doesn't have the balls to do that?

Yaya?

Gimme a fucking break...punk.

Yeah right. Give your address. Come on punk, give your address. A name is nothing. Give your address out internet tough guy.

I never would, but you're tough, put up or shit up.

I, a person using my real name on the Internet, being called a punk by someone who doesn't have the balls to do that?

Balls??? If you had a bidness (which I'm sure you never had the "balls" to do) with a website with your identity on it (like me) you'd be incredibly stupid to use your real name.

Yeah right. Give your address. Come on punk, give your address. A name is nothing. Give your address out internet tough guy.

I never would, but you're tough, put up or shit up.

You are a fucking punk. Make that FUCKING PUNK.

Google me, Punk.

No one will ever find out anything about you, though...you fucking coward. You are nothing but a big mouth...hiding behind disguises and aliases...calling others names.

So anyway, Punk...hope all is well with you.

Fucking punk.

Balls??? If you had a bidness (which I'm sure you never had the "balls" to do) with a website with your identity on it (like me) you'd be incredibly stupid to use your real name.

Well...there are times you seem to be incredibly stupid...so why not do so?

If YOU had any real balls...you would recognize that you cannot speak as the person you are...and would shut the fuck up...rather than post as an anonymous poster.

IF YOU HAD ANY REAL BALLS OR SPINE.

You are a fucking punk. Make that FUCKING PUNK.

Google me, Punk.

No one will ever find out anything about you, though...you fucking coward. You are nothing but a big mouth...hiding behind disguises and aliases...calling others names.

So anyway, Punk...hope all is well with you.

Fucking punk.

:lolup:Lying leftist dumbass triggered! :rofl2:

giphy.gif

And that is not a question.....Really?

It is a question, Yurt. It's a question you didn't answer. It's not a question of "it".

You questioned it and don't know why?

I don'r recall stating that I "don't know why" I "questioned it", Yurt.

I asked if you think "Juliedang" from Santa Clara is a "new poster".

You think "Juliedang" from Santa Clara is a "new poster"?

Is that clear or do you need to ask your alleged lumberjill for help?

Back