Hi -- New here.

If nothing else, your exchanges with StarDumb are superbly written for those capable of discerning irony, nuance, and the bloodless removal of a leg to stand on, while wielding nothing but a keyboard.

Your more pithy discourses are likewise worth savoring, every word.
Dissection.

Watch, and learn, ThatOldWoman.

More reason for clear communication.
Clarity isn't the issue. My points are coming across just fine. You just wish my posts were briefer. No worries -- there are lots of people here who post things short enough that they won't overtax even your attention span. To each her own, right?

Clarity isn't the issue. My points are coming across just fine. You just wish my posts were briefer. No worries -- there are lots of people here who post things short enough that they won't overtax even your attention span. To each her own, right?
Please read and comprehend.

I don't care what your posts look like, no reflection on me. My remark was prompted by ThatOldWoman's comment you are a "brilliant wordsmith" who dissected someone. I said that was laughable, at best. And here we are.....

I am part of the audience on a public forum. If you're too thin-skinned for feedback, you shouldn't be here.

You are a slug, Stargazer...that's what you are.

A slug.

You leave a trail of slim behind you.

Maybe that is why you change your name often.

IMG_9619.jpg

You are showing these losers what actual writing and issue dissection is all about, Oneuli.

The are livid to have someone showing them their shortcomings...and their pettiness is the result.

Fuck 'em. They are not worth it. No actual knowledge will ever be gained from them.

You are showing these losers what actual writing and issue dissection is all about, Oneuli.

The are livid to have someone showing them their shortcomings...and their pettiness is the result.

Fuck 'em. They are not worth it. No actual knowledge will ever be gained from them.
You're close to NYC, Frank..you know lots of people...can you help her get a job? ‘Then she wouldn't get picked on, because she wouldn't have so much free time ....
(btw...didn't you say you were air force? The Medal of Honor was given posthumously to an airman...first one since vietnam...it was a lovely ceremony-just now over-look for it.... wonderful courageous story......)

Last edited:
You're close to NYC, Frank..you know lots of people...can you help her get a job? ‘Then she wouldn't get picked on, because she wouldn't have so much free time ....

Oneuli is doing just fine...and I doubt she needs any help in finding a job. She seems to be using her "fee time" to good advantage.

I might add...she is doing MUCH better than you, TOP.

Cry harder, baby.

Doesn't change the facts.

Oneuli is doing just fine...and I doubt she needs any help in finding a job. She seems to be using her "fee time" to good advantage.

I might add...she is doing MUCH better than you, TOP.
‘"fee time"... 'LOL * I'm never happy to see you have to resort to name calling, though. So unnecessary and not gentlemanly;(
(I'm doing great, thank you, and not here to "compete"... ‘I'm here on a "mission"...haven't you heard? Once that's complete, I'll be gone;)

Cry harder, baby.

Doesn't change the facts.

Nothing said here changes the FACTS, Stargazer...or whatever you are calling yourself today.

And the FACTS are these:

A young woman, Oneuli, has come on board...and is posting comments and arguments that are blowing assholes like you out of the water.

Anyone with a brain watching the proceedings realizes that your ass is frosted because she is (figuratively) beating the shit out of you.

My job is to egg you on...to get you to keep on diggin'!

That is what I am doing...and it is working.

Esn6dXv.gif.7aab641ed10a16c4570c32acba135568.gif

‘"fee time"... 'LOL * I'm never happy to see you have to resort to name calling, though. So unnecessary and not gentlemanly;(
(I'm doing great, thank you, and not here to "compete"... ‘I'm here on a "mission"...haven't you heard? Once that's complete, I'll be gone;)

If there is anything I can do to help you complete it...lemme know.

I am sure I can get others to help also.

;)

Oneuli,

Might I suggest studying Trumpspeak and give that a shot. The verbal garbage he emits seems to really get through to some of those on this forum. He tells it like it is...whatever it is.

If there is anything I can do to help you complete it...lemme know.

I am sure I can get others to help also.

;)
OH, they'll let you know;) I think they've been chatting with you about it already-I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a PM or two, as well;)
and thanks...I will count on your support....that's so nice of you to offer....

Oneuli,

Might I suggest studying Trumpspeak and give that a shot. The verbal garbage he emits seems to really get through to some of those on this forum. He tells it like it is...whatever it is.

His method basically consists of brainwashing the simple-minded. He comes up with a very simplistic message and repeats it over and over, interspersed with hot-button emotional words and phrases, until he has programmed the unthinking right.

His method basically consists of brainwashing the simple-minded. He comes up with a very simplistic message and repeats it over and over, interspersed with hot-button emotional words and phrases, until he has programmed the unthinking right.

Mixed with word salad and a whole lot of ignorance.

Back