Hi -- New here.

Why did you choose Nurse Ratched?

Why do you suppose I did? (This constant question crap is fun. Thanks for suggesting it.)

What are you trying to insinuate?

What do you suppose I am trying to insinuate?

Did you have a nice trip to the shore?

A great one. Did you have a good day?

Guess I should have led with that, but;)

Whatever you think makes sense...no matter if it actually does or not!

Why do you suppose I did? (This constant question crap is fun. Thanks for suggesting it.)

What do you suppose I am trying to insinuate?

A great one. Did you have a good day?

Whatever you think makes sense...no matter if it actually does or not!
No idea...that's why I asked.
I had an excellent day.
The teacher and the customer is always right...

Why did you choose Nurse Ratched? What are you trying to insinuate?
Did you have a nice trip to the shore? Guess I should have led with that, but;)
Cause with Stargazer it’s one flew over the cuckoo nest.

Last edited:
Cause with Stretch, it’s one flew over the cuckoo nest.

Thanks a whole lot for busting Toxic's fantasy that Frank was somehow getting in a sneaky little slam at nurses, one in particular. lol

PS -- Did you mean StarDumb, rather than Stretch?

Oops, I did, I’ve done that before, birds of a feather and all that Jazz. I had a sleepless night. Trip over my dog yesterday and skinned both my knees. It’s more painful than I remember skinned knees being, but the last time I remember having them I was a youngin.

Please address my post content instead of me personally. Or are you incapable of nothing but whining and crying?

I seldom...VERY SELDOM...whine or cry...so your comment is nothing but a shot at ME personally.

I guess "practice what you preach" is the operative retort.

As for your rejection of an observation I made...

...pound salt!

Hi Frank...don't forget to thank the girl gang for "answering" for you...Personally, I don't think you need help, but I guess they think you do:(
that being said, you don't cry & whine....you sure do rant & rave, though....

Hi Frank...don't forget to thank the girl gang for "answering" for you...Personally, I don't think you need help, but I guess they think you do:(

Poor Frank, guess he doesn't realize yet that you've become his own personal Klingon. I especially like how you find his posts first thing in the morning, follow him around, and scold him. It's odd that anyone would think a man of Frank's age and experience needs a mama, but there you go!

So hey, did you get your invitation to Catfish #6's Clump of Cells Shower yet? lol

This is an Internet forum, TOP...and a particularly raucous one at that.

"Ranting and raving" are the norm here.

If "ranting and raving" bother you...or if you think they ought not to be done...

...a question you might consider is: What the hell are you doing at JPP?

It really does not make any sense for both those to intersect.

This is an Internet forum, TOP...and a particularly raucous one at that.

"Ranting and raving" are the norm here.

If "ranting and raving" bother you...or if you think they ought not to be done...

...a question you might consider is: What the hell are you doing at JPP?

It really does not make any sense for both those to intersect.
I told you why I'm here....;) Remember, you offered to help;)
You're ranting and raving is entertaining....I wouldn't respond to you if it did...
I skip on by the ones who are bothersome or offensive...don't you?

I seldom...VERY SELDOM...whine or cry...so your comment is nothing but a shot at ME personally.

I guess "practice what you preach" is the operative retort.

As for your rejection of an observation I made...

...pound salt!
You're pissing and moaning over my responses to Oneilu. Is she incapable of answering herself? I haven't addressed you but you never fail to jump in, ass first.

They say ThatOldWoman was used as a human pinata on the forums you originated from. That is no surprise considering her ignorance and odious personality.

You're pissing and moaning over my responses to Oneilu. Is she incapable of answering herself? I haven't addressed you but you never fail to jump in, ass first.

I respond to what people say. If you want to consider it "pissing and moaning"...do so. I don't much give a shit.

As for Oneuli (not Oneilu)...she can more than respond...and has been ripping the doors off your car on a regular basis.

They say ThatOldWoman was used as a human pinata on the forums you originated from. That is no surprise considering her ignorance and odious personality.

If "ignorance and an odious personality" are a problem for you...

...you are in big, big trouble, Gazer...because you are wrapped in both.

K?

Poor Frank, guess he doesn't realize yet that you've become his own personal Klingon. I especially like how you find his posts first thing in the morning, follow him around, and scold him. It's odd that anyone would think a man of Frank's age and experience needs a mama, but there you go!

So hey, did you get your invitation to Catfish #6's Clump of Cells Shower yet? lol

Funny-Irony-09.jpg

I respond to what people say. If you want to consider it "pissing and moaning"...do so. I don't much give a shit.
As for Oneuli (not Oneilu)...she can more than respond...and has been ripping the doors off your car on a regular basis.
K?

Isn't that a thing of beauty? No wonder all the contards here fear and loathe Oneuli.

Aw, so StarDumb considers me odious? That means I'm doing things right! Any time a cretin of her caliber despises me, it's a badge of honor. Her obsession with me even extends to a mention in her sig line, I've heard. High praise! lol

Oh darn.
~~~
Today, 12:57 PM
RavingBeaver 60
TrumpLicker

This message is hidden because RB 60 is thankfully on your ignore list. Clever girl!

K?
Weak.

Back