Hi

that you are wasting our time sitting here whining about how much better other sites are.......

Why do you make shit up so often? Aren't you supposed to be a Christian...and aren't Christians supposed to avoid lying?

I NEVER said anything about other sites being better than this one. Never inferred it.

Ever.

You simply invented that.

Why do you make shit up so often? Aren't you supposed to be a Christian...and aren't Christians supposed to avoid lying?

I NEVER said anything about other sites being better than this one. Never inferred it.

Ever.

really?......you called this one a sewer in post #13.......how bad were the other ones?....

really?......you called this one a sewer in post #13.......how bad were the other ones?....

You really do have trouble with the truth, PP. Not a very Christian thing to have.

What I said in #13 was mostly about one guy (a supposed moderator)...and then a comment about what some people seem determined to do to this site. The main thing I said is that I consider that "this site seems to be a decent site"...not that I thought it was a sewer. And at no point did I say or suggest that other sites are better than this one...which is what you alleged I did.

Here's that post:

I cannot get over the fact that seems to be a decent site** allows a moderator to post the kind of disgusting drivel that one guy posts day after day.

True, he doesn't have to respect himself (which he obviously doesn't), but he should be willing to show respect for the site on which he is a "moderator."

Go figure!

**At other sites I have often argued for less moderation...and more liberty to be "out spoken." I can see I was wrong. This place has the freedom I argued for...and I can see that the children are unable to make use of it in a decent way. They do their damnedest to make it as much a sewer as they can.

Work on your ethics, PP. Especially since you seem to think you are a prophet.

so you are denying calling this place a sewer even though you quote yourself doing it?.....do you deny saying it contains posts of disgusting drivel also?.....that it has a moderator who respects neither himself or the site?.....

so you are denying calling this place a sewer even though you quote yourself doing it?.....do you deny saying it contains posts of disgusting drivel also?.....that it has a moderator who respects neither himself or the site?.....

I deny calling the place a sewer. If you could get someone to help you read with comprehension...you would see that...although I doubt you have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge it.

Does it contain posts of disgusting drivel? YES!

Lots of them. Examples come forth every day.

Does it have a "moderator" who respects neither himself or the site?

YES. In fact, I now see there are two of them.

Anything else I can help you with?

Ever.

I put that nasty asswipe on ignorant long ago for that and his penchant for name-calling. If Christians are supposed to be witnesses for their Lord, he's doing it wrong.

That has nothing to to do with the fact I proved you wrong. Boo boo for you.

It's true. Over half the liberals claim to have nearly every rightie on ignore and then they thread ban over half the board.

But you cry about one poster.

:rofl2:

"Proved me wrong"? LOL how?

OK, back up your claim that "over half the liberals claim to have nearly every rightie on ignore and then they thread ban over half the board." Let's see some data, since you're all about proof.

I cannot get over the fact that seems to be a decent site** allows a moderator to post the kind of disgusting drivel that one guy posts day after day.

True, he doesn't have to respect himself (which he obviously doesn't), but he should be willing to show respect for the site on which he is a "moderator."

Go figure!

**At other sites I have often argued for less moderation...and more liberty to be "out spoken." I can see I was wrong. This place has the freedom I argued for...and I can see that the children are unable to make use of it in a decent way. They do their damnedest to make it as much a sewer as they can.
Have you considered perhaps killing yourself?

OK, back up your claim that "over half the liberals claim to have nearly every rightie on ignore and then they thread ban over half the board." Let's see some data, since you're all about proof.

Owlwoman, Cypress, BAC, Jaded..... And so forth

The facts are readily available and they all brag about it.

Ever.

Him a Christian? A Christian doesn't use some of the words he's used. Well a real one anyway. Anyone can call themselves one, but actions speak louder than words.

Him a Christian? A Christian doesn't use some of the words he's used. Well a real one anyway. Anyone can call themselves one, but actions speak louder than words.

Hypocrisy-new-dimension.png

Anyone see the affinity?

He's just whining because I banned him for misbehaving. Big baby about it since I ban anyone that can't behave, or keep their drama towards other posters out of recipe, or music discussions. Now he bans me, because of it, despite complaining a hundred times that I did it. I even apologized since he said I ruined his discussions, despite them just being goading nonsense. I feel like a complete idiot since it did nothing, and I probably could have guessed the result beforehand.

I put that nasty asswipe on ignorant long ago for that and his penchant for name-calling. If Christians are supposed to be witnesses for their Lord, he's doing it wrong.

He certainly does not understand the teachings of Jesus...OR...he just doesn't care about them.

Back