Hi

He certainly does not understand the teachings of Jesus...OR...he just doesn't care about them.

He thinks Jesus is like this.

HEDu1ey.jpg

He's just whining because I banned him for misbehaving. Big baby about it since I ban anyone that can't behave, or keep their drama towards other posters out of recipe, or music discussions. Now he bans me, because of it, despite complaining a hundred times that I did it. I even apologized since he said I ruined his discussions, despite them just being goading nonsense. I feel like a complete idiot since it did nothing, and I probably could have guessed the result beforehand.

Liar. I said I accept your apology and asked what you would like to do now.

Then Owl stepped in and told you to stop trying to. American amends with me and you dutifully obeyed. It is all on record you lying shit. Just see your Yaya thread on the FZ.

I'm stupid for ever accepting your apology.

You named four people. Is that "over half the liberals"?

There are tons of righties I don't ban. Irish, Celticguy, Darth Omar, Country Boy, Royal Highness, off the top of my head. I ban trolls, racists, candyass whiners (like Yaya), and people that derail threads.

For realz.... sucks when Gramps beats your ass. lol

I normally stay away from "Thanks" or "Groans" or "Thumbs up/down"...but that one was funny enough to earn one of the rare one's I use. Thanks for the ones you send my way...although as I said...I like to stay away from them.

That was funny. I needed the out-loud laugh this morning.

Back