Hillary Sect of State?

translation: "my obsession with having McCains child is starting to show, so I shall project it onto someone else.... and I'll toss in Palin as well in a vain attempt to divert attention to my secret love for McCain"

Translation: I feel guilty & ashamed when I french kiss my lifesize Reagan doll....

Actually, anyone who was not a Dem kool-aid consumer could easily walk away from those debates and say he is an idiot. He talked all bullshit and fluff (which for koolaid drinkers must translate to knowledgable and confident).

I'm starting to think that you don't know what "idiot" means. Someone hired me last week to "coach" him on his business writing. It's not something I"ve ever done, but he talked me into doing it for him. Do you want me to work out a similar arrangement with you? My rates are reasonable, however, if you act like an asshole like my one customer did this morning, constantly whining and demanding rewrites - I will tell you where you can stick it.

We'll talk.

translation: "my obsession with having McCains child is starting to show, so I shall project it onto someone else.... and I'll toss in Palin as well in a vain attempt to divert attention to my secret love for McCain"

speaking of which - i noticed you are not running around the board with your big palin-on, defending her from all comers lately. did you finally realize she's a dangerous moron?

Translation: I feel guilty & ashamed when I french kiss my lifesize Reagan doll....

translation: " I also have a secret obsessive love for Reagan... especially now that he is dead. Long live necrophilia!!! Side note... I am thinking of also joining NAMBLA... is that so wrong?"

I'm starting to think that you don't know what "idiot" means. Someone hired me last week to "coach" him on his business writing. It's not something I"ve ever done, but he talked me into doing it for him. Do you want me to work out a similar arrangement with you? My rates are reasonable, however, if you act like an asshole like my one customer did this morning, constantly whining and demanding rewrites - I will tell you where you can stick it.

We'll talk.

and I am starting to think you don't understand the effects that kool-aid has on you. Kerry was hardly knowledgeable in those debates. He just APPEARED that way relative to his competition.... especially amongst the kool aid drinkers.

and I am starting to think you don't understand the effects that kool-aid has on you. Kerry was hardly knowledgeable in those debates. He just APPEARED that way relative to his competition.... especially amongst the kool aid drinkers.

Or...he was very knowledgeable in those debates and only kool aid drinkers created the fantasy that it was appearance rather than substance.

I guess it depends on one's perspective...or on who is really drinking the kool aid.

That's all right for you to say, but spare a thought for the many put-upon world leaders who'll have to battle against the powerful soporific effect of a conversation with him.

You do have a penchant for putting your finger just on the pulse of an issue! :p

We definitely agree that she was picked to help with the conservative base and Hillary voters... though I think we may have a differin opinion on which Hillary voters she may help with. I would agree that she will not help with the vast majority of Hillary's female voters due to her stance on abortion. But I do think she could help with blue collar men that voted for Hillary (granted, not a huge block, but it could be enough to tip some battleground states)

Obviously, only time will tell as to which of us is correct on the long term benefit/hinderance side of the argument. I think she helps him enough to put him over the top in states like OH, FL, IN, VA, CO and maybe in states like PA and MI.

Obama is still the frontrunner and up by 6 points according to Rassmussens poll released today. So no question the McCain camp has its work cut out for them.

Heh.

speaking of which - i noticed you are not running around the board with your big palin-on, defending her from all comers lately. did you finally realize she's a dangerous moron?

I feel no need to "defend" her from all of her obsessed fans.

The election is over. I want to see what Obama can do now. I hope he can live up to half of his billing. If you and others want to continue your obsession with bashing Palin, feel free.

The election is over. I want to see what Obama can do now. I hope he can live up to half of his billing. If you and others want to continue your obsession with bashing Palin, feel free.

Ah ha! Well, here is a real translation for you folks:

Yeah, I did realize she's a dangerous moron, and that's one of the reasons I couldn't vote for McCain in the end, but I plan on never coming out and admitting it.

You know what it is Solitary, cluster bombs kill mostly children. Theyre just horrific. And I couldn't pull the lever for her after that vote. It really hurt me not to support the first woman president, but that vote was the deal breaker.

However, as I have written on this board in the past, I do feel that Hillary, as a woman, could not afford to be viewed as weak in any way during the primary, or she would have been handicapped in the general. It's for this reason that I really believe the first woman president is more likely to be a republican. Because she will not have to run left in a primary.

Even so, I couldn't let that vote go.

I agree with what you say. Mines and cluster bombs SHOULD be banned.

But I think her tougher stance (however misguided) will help her as Sec of State.

I think the comparison here is that you defended Bible Spice and claimed that she was qualified for office whereas at the same time you call John Kerry an idiot. If we were to compare the two, who is the bigger idiot?

Ah ha! Well, here is a real translation for you folks:

Yeah, I did realize she's a dangerous moron, and that's one of the reasons I couldn't vote for McCain in the end, but I plan on never coming out and admitting it.

actually, I do not think she is dangerous at all. I did not vote for McCain largely due to his "handling" of the credit problems.

I think the comparison here is that you defended Bible Spice and claimed that she was qualified for office whereas at the same time you call John Kerry an idiot. If we were to compare the two, who is the bigger idiot?

you get so worked up because I think Kerry is a moron and then whine about me calling him names, yet here you are tossing out your idiocy on Palin once again.... Bible Spice... it is truly pathetic how bigoted you are towards people who believe in religion.

you get so worked up because I think Kerry is a moron and then whine about me calling him names, yet here you are tossing out your idiocy on Palin once again.... Bible Spice... it is truly pathetic how bigoted you are towards people who believe in religion.

Yep, my thoughts too.......as a casual reader of this thread.

they do a lot of harm. they hurt a lot of people.

and very often, they're simply insufferable.

Back