Hillary Snaps On Student

The guy asked "What does Mr. Clinton think thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton."

Thats a seriously disrespectful question. He was basically saying that he didn't think Hillary should speak for herself, but should be speaking for Bill.

Hillary is a bitch, no doubt about that. But this is a situation where she should have been one.

The guy asked "What does Mr. Clinton think thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton."

Thats a seriously disrespectful question. He was basically saying that he didn't think Hillary should speak for herself, but should be speaking for Bill.

Hillary is a bitch, no doubt about that. But this is a situation where she should have been one.
Actually the translator screwed up, he asked what the President (Obama) thought and it is her job to give the opinion of the administration. The student wasn't at fault here.

Actually the translator screwed up, he asked what the President (Obama) thought and it is her job to give the opinion of the administration. The student wasn't at fault here.

The translator took it from "the president" to "Mr. Clinton"?

The main issue I saw was the "What does Mr. Clinton think thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton.".

The translator took it from "the president" to "Mr. Clinton"?

The main issue I saw was the "What does Mr. Clinton think thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton.".
Yes, the translator thought her husband (still called President as you don't lose that title) instead of the current President. He asked, "What does the president think..." the translator just assumed the wrong President first, then did not render the question accurately, they were speaking on a specific subject.

"I would like to hear what the President thinks.." was the question, the translation was seriously mangled.

Yes, the translator thought her husband (still called President as you don't lose that title) instead of the current President. He asked, "What does the president think..." the translator just assumed the wrong President first, then did not render the question accurately, they were speaking on a specific subject.

"I would like to hear what the President thinks.." was the question, the translation was seriously mangled.

I am guessing that was the last translating gig that particular translator gets.

maybe it should be the last Secretary of State gig the Hillery should get...very unprofessional...but she never has been good at that..

maybe it should be the last Secretary of State gig the Hillery should get...very unprofessional...but she never has been good at that..

Unprofessional?

The woman graduated from Yale Law School, was a top attorney in some of the biggest firms around, sat on the board of directors at numerous corporations (including WalMart), was a 2 term senator, very nearly became president, and is the Secretary of State of the United States.

And someone asks what Mr. Clinton thinks thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton? In other words, completely discounts her and only wants her to speak for her husband.

That warrants what she said. The translation may have been the problem, but she addressed the question as it was asked to her.

I dislike Hillary and disagree with most of her political stances. But anyone who treats her as though she were nothing more than Mrs. Bill Clinton is being totally disrespectful of her in particular and women in general.

The issue here is Hillary's obvious disdain for and inability to effectively communicate with anyone outside of the ruling class. *shrug*

Unprofessional?

The woman graduated from Yale Law School, was a top attorney in some of the biggest firms around, sat on the board of directors at numerous corporations (including WalMart), was a 2 term senator, very nearly became president, and is the Secretary of State of the United States.

And someone asks what Mr. Clinton thinks thru the mouth of Mrs. Clinton? In other words, completely discounts her and only wants her to speak for her husband.

That warrants what she said. The translation may have been the problem, but she addressed the question as it was asked to her.

I dislike Hillary and disagree with most of her political stances. But anyone who treats her as though she were nothing more than Mrs. Bill Clinton is being totally disrespectful of her in particular and women in general.

man, you got all that out of someone calling her, unprofessional...jeeeeze.
take a chill pill...and call yourself and Hillary a wambulance...

I would expect the Secretary of State to be able to curb the anger and say something like, "I can't tell you what my husband thinks because I am not my husband, do you have a question for me as he isn't here?"

I would expect the Secretary of State to be able to curb the anger and say something like, "I can't tell you what my husband thinks because I am not my husband, do you have a question for me as he isn't here?"

It's not like she told him to go fuck himself or anything.

It's not like she told him to go fuck himself or anything.
Nah, she just heaped scorn and sarcasm upon him.

As I said, my wife would do much the same. She isn't the Secretary of State though. You know the person hired to be a diplomat and stuff?

Nah, she just heaped scorn and sarcasm upon him.

As I said, my wife would do much the same. She isn't the Secretary of State though. You know the person hired to be a diplomat and stuff?

But they hired Hillary.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^

yet when Sarah Palin get angry against the media or David Letterman and says something, it's called whining...

Oh those dang double standards..

Back