Hillary Snaps On Student

naaa, thats your fucking job..ya little whiny twerp.

MY word!

Such language...and from one who has claimed over and over how she's "above" all such nonsense.

You just keep a-followin me around like the good little lapdog you are.

Drop a few more "F" bombs while you are at it, it REEEEEEEALLY helps your position.

MY word!

Such language...and from one who has claimed over and over how she's "above" all such nonsense.

You just keep a-followin me around like the good little lapdog you are.

Drop a few more "F" bombs while you are at it, it REEEEEEEALLY helps your position.

ok, fuck off and die...
what do you offer here...nothing except hot air and whiny pathetic rants like above...I don't see you EVER having a position on anything except trolling the board to bug the shit out of me and others...you're a waste, waste I tell ya...is that fucking good enough for ya now..ya little whiny twerp

The translator took it from "the president" to "Mr. Clinton"?

It's definitely possible. I'd need an understanding of Congolese to give you the specifics, but translation is not a math equation. The student may not have given the specific noun or something in question and relied on vague subtext specific to the language to identify who he was talking about.

Not very well, obviously. *shrug*

The student sought her out to explain the mistake. The translator was the one who screwed up. And no one else in any misogynistic nation will make the mistake of thinking that our women are not up to a task on their own.

I think she succeeded quite well. After 8 years old neaderthal diplomacy, this isn't much of a faux pax.

Again, blaming everyone around her for her mistakes. I don't recall SOS Rice doing that. *shrug*

If the mistake was someone else's, then it follows that they should be blamed. If the question was translated properly, then the student is to blame. If the question was not translated properly it is the fault of the translator. In either case, it was not Clinton's fault.

I don't recall Dr. Rice being asked for her husband's opinion from her mouth.

Just an FYI, it was the translator that screwed up, she mangled the question. And I understand the emotion, I just expect a Secretary of State to squelch the personal stuff.

It is one thing when my wife gets pissed at something like this, it is another when it is "The Diplomat", the one hired to head that portion up that does it.

If a journalist asked Colin Powell if he was an uncle Tom doing the bidding of whitey, I wouldn't blame Powell for getting a little steamed. And I doubt you would either.

I don't understand how this is such a major diplomatic faux paus. She was asked an outrageous, condescending and intentionally sexist question, and she gave a response that it deserved.

Most women, or most sane people would have told the "journalist" to fuck off. This isn't a major international diplomatic incident. It's just Hillary-haters indulging their hate fetish. No one is going to remember this a month from now. Its less than meaningless, and it wasn't an international diplomatic faux paus. Its just fodder for american rightwing media.

If a journalist asked Colin Powell if he was an uncle Tom doing the bidding of whitey, I wouldn't blame Powell for getting a little steamed. And I doubt you would either.

I don't understand how this is such a major diplomatic faux paus. She was asked an outrageous, condescending and intentionally sexist question, and she gave a response that it deserved.

Most women, or most sane people would have told the "journalist" to fuck off. This isn't a major international diplomatic incident. It's just Hillary-haters indulging their hate fetish. No one is going to remember this a month from now. Its less than meaningless, and it was an international diplomatic faux paus. Its just fodder for american rightwing media.
"Major" is your word, not mine. I think she'll get better over time, but this is definitely a mistake.

Most women, or most sane people would have told the "journalist" to fuck off. This isn't a major international diplomatic incident. It's just Hillary-haters indulging their hate fetish. No one is going to remember this a month from now. Its less than meaningless, and it wasn't an international diplomatic faux paus. Its just fodder for american rightwing media.

Oh my... such outrage....

tell us...

How is it intentionally sexist if the translator was a woman? The original questioner asked about Obama. Which is hardly outrageous.

Really, most people would tell the journalist to fuck off for asking what their spouse thinks?

Had Colin Powell or Condi Rice done this you would have started 239 different threads on how unprofessional it was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^

yet when Sarah Palin get angry against the media or David Letterman and says something, it's called whining...

Oh those dang double standards..

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to meme again.

The issue here is Hillary's obvious disdain for and inability to effectively communicate with anyone outside of the ruling class. *shrug*

What's wrong with that?

babes_oct07_jem_00.jpg
*shag*

Back