Hillary Snaps On Student

she was in a Foreign country who didn't have a good grasp of the English language fer crying out loud...she was a bitch, as usual..

The translator is the one in error. But the student asking the question did not ask it in english fer crying out loud.

LOL

If Hillary & Bill had not been married, she would be a nobody. Who did they send to North Korea to get the two Gorebots freed from prison? It was her hubby, even Obama has not traveled with her to any of his foreign visits. She got that position for votes only, so Obama could keep the Hillary supporters in check.

LOL

If Hillary & Bill had not been married, she would be a nobody. Who did they send to North Korea to get the two Gorebots freed from prison? It was her hubby, even Obama has not traveled with her to any of his foreign visits. She got that position for votes only, so Obama could keep the Hillary supporters in check.

If you want to keep thinking that, then feel free. No need to worry about how accurate it actually is.

If you want to keep thinking that, then feel free. No need to worry about how accurate it actually is.

You don't think politics played any role in Obama's selection of Hillary? Obama's not dumb and he understands how the political game is played. What would you consider an accurate statement?

You don't think politics played any role in Obama's selection of Hillary? Obama's not dumb and he understands how the political game is played. What would you consider an accurate statement?

I was actually aiming my comment at his statement "If Hillary & Bill had not been married, she would be a nobody".

I went to look at her bio today because I couldn't remember where she graduated law school. She would have been somebody on her own. Not somebody I would like or agree with, but I think dismissing her as "Bill's wife" is laughable.

but of course..:rolleyes:
for in your world no Democrat can do any wrong..evidently

They would have been all over Condi Rice if she had responded with such impertinence to a foreign visitor with a translator, because lord knows how we bend over backwards and kiss ass for every legal and illegal foreigner in our country.

It would have been slapped up on every newspaper, magazine, and weekly and it would have gone on for weeks on end and discussed on every liberal blog, talk show and news program.

I like Hillary Clinton. She's got chutzpah, but the treatment is so skewed with liberals versus conservatives and to say it isn't is just an out and out lie.

I want them to respond in a manner that befits the question. In my estimation, Clinton did that here.

What a load of crap. You really expect us to believe that? That you want diplomats to let their emotions dictate how they react? Emotions over reason?

Well, I have to say, it WOULD make diplomatic sessions far more interesting.

In my world plenty of Democrats do plenty wrong. Clinton responding to an asshole question by treating the questioner as an asshole is not wrong.

It was an asshole question to ask a Sec State what the President she represents thinks?

Wow.

The FEMALE interpreter screwed up. The questioner asked a legitimate question.

LOL

Actually I think the reverse is also true. Without Hillary, Bill never would have been President.

It was an asshole question to ask a Sec State what the President she represents thinks?

Wow.

The FEMALE interpreter screwed up. The questioner asked a legitimate question.

That is true. But the question that Hillary got was screwed up.

LOL Its always someone else's fault where Hillary's concerned.

I am not going to address any vague "its always..." remark.

But in this case it was clearly someone else's fault. To claim otherwise is pointless.

I am not going to address any vague "its always..." remark.

But in this case it was clearly someone else's fault. To claim otherwise is pointless.
Right. It would have been entirely inappropriate for the SOS of the US to ask the interpreter to clarify the question, or, if she thought it was intentionally disrespectful, to state so and move on. :rolleyes:

Right. It would have been entirely inappropriate for the SOS of the US to ask the interpreter to clarify the question, or, if she thought it was intentionally disrespectful, to state so and move on. :rolleyes:

Maybe she should just ask "Is that an accurate translation" for every sentence or question translated?

The question she got was totally disrespectful of the position, of her, and of women in general.

And its funny, a couple of years ago she was being called an appeaser, now she is too mean? lol

Back