Hillary Snaps On Student

I don't blame her for getting pissed. The question was intentionally condescending, rude, and blatantly sexist. I've never heard a male politician asked a snarky question about him being a mouthpiece for his wife.

Except maybe Bill Clinton. You see, when he was president he was taking orders from his bitchy wife and when she is Secretary of State she takes orders from him.

So really we had President Hillary Clinton in the 1990s and now we have Secretary of State Bill Clinton.

for real, Dung.

That question pissed me off, and I'm not even her.
Just an FYI, it was the translator that screwed up, she mangled the question. And I understand the emotion, I just expect a Secretary of State to squelch the personal stuff.

It is one thing when my wife gets pissed at something like this, it is another when it is "The Diplomat", the one hired to head that portion up that does it.

How is a diplomat supposed to act when insulted by sexist remarks?

here is a hint, there are going to be many many times in a diplomats life where she/he is asked questions they do not like or that insult them in some manner.

Do you want them snapping at everyone that does so? Or do you expect her/him to act like the Professional DIPLOMAT that they are supposed to be?

here is a hint, there are going to be many many times in a diplomats life where she/he is asked questions they do not like or that insult them in some manner.

Do you want them snapping at everyone that does so? Or do you expect her/him to act like the Professional DIPLOMAT that they are supposed to be?

Oh come on. Virtually everybody loathes Hillary Clintons but this is hardly a major incident.

Our Deputy Prime Minister exhibiting 'diplomacy' back in 2001

Oh come on. Virtually everybody loathes Hillary Clintons but this is hardly a major incident.

Our Deputy Prime Minister exhibiting 'diplomacy' back in 2001

Um... I didn't say it was a major event. But snapping at a student? Still not very professional.

I want them to respond in a manner that befits the question. In my estimation, Clinton did that here.

Clinton showed disrespect to the student who asked a legitimate, respectful question. Sure the translator screwed up but she should have seen through that at least enough to ask for clarification. She thought her husband was mentioned which rattled her and she lost her composure.

In my world plenty of Democrats do plenty wrong. Clinton responding to an asshole question by treating the questioner as an asshole is not wrong.

she was in a Foreign country who didn't have a good grasp of the English language fer crying out loud...she was a bitch, as usual..

I want them to respond in a manner that befits the question. In my estimation, Clinton did that here.

I can only imagine the questions she might recieve in some ass backward parts of the world. Would you expect the same response there? Granted this is the U.S. so your expectations would be different but would you respond the same overseas?

Clinton showed disrespect to the student who asked a legitimate, respectful question. Sure the translator screwed up but she should have seen through that at least enough to ask for clarification. She thought her husband was mentioned which rattled her and she lost her composure.

It's terrible when people get all prissy when people mention their spouses isn't it? :D

I suppose we can at least be grateful that Hillary Clintons isn't going to continually whinge about it on a message board for the next 6 months.

Thanks Hillary Clintons.
I don't "whine" about folks insulting my family. I get even, like I did with your buddy maineman, now banned. And just 6 months? The Southern Man's vengeance goes on forever. *shrug*

I don't "whine" about folks insulting my family. I get even, like I did with your buddy maineman, now banned. And just 6 months? The Southern Man's vengeance goes on forever. *shrug*

An eternal whinger?

Here's looking forward to 2015 and your millionth post about it. :D

Back