Hillary won't get the nomination

Probably my biggest problem with 3rd party voters, aside from the fact that they feel they are "above the fray"; they don't deal in reality, and in the practical consequences of what they see as "principled" action.

It's always imaginary ideas like "if enough people thought like us!" and "my vote is shifting the platform of the major parties..." It's a total fantasy-world...

So we should probably limit the Dem primaries to just two candidates from now on right? I mean shit, we know that Edwards, Richardson etc... are not going to win... lets see who the majority prefer among the two frontrunners. No need for more than two. two candidates will do.

Your egotistical views are pathetic on this issue. The only fantasy world is the one in which a person feels they are wasting their vote if they vote for the candidate that best represents them.

Why do all of you idiots keep forgeting that GORE was able to get more votes than Bush. GORE did convense more voters he would be the better president than Bush was able to convense.

Why do all of you idiots keep forgeting that GORE was able to get more votes than Bush. GORE did convense more voters he would be the better president than Bush was able to convense.

Well Jarod.. you see we are talking about winning the election. Which means you have to win more electoral votes than the other candidate. You see that is how our election process works. I know it is confusing for you liars (I mean lawyers) but that is the simplest way I can explain it to you. Go back to ripping off your clients.

You are so full of shit. Because I have a different opinion than you somehow THAT disqualifies me? Pull your head out of your ass or whatever Dems ass it is in. 12 years of failure in Iraq by the UN. 8 by Clinton. The situation in Iraq was getting worse each year due to the sanctions. But I know, to you everything would have been far better had we just continued on for another 12 years so that you and your kind could bury your heads in the sand ignoring the problems and finding absolution from any responsibility.

Out of the two of us, you are the one that should be disqualified from any discussion regarding national security. Perhaps you should stick to discussing the Academy awards.... seems to be more your level.

It appears the Bill Clinton policy in Iraq worked pretty well, Saddam was boxed in with no WMD! He was no threat to anyone and was isolated to his little corner of the world, costing 0 American lives and very little American money compared to the way it is now!

Well Jarod.. you see we are talking about winning the election. Which means you have to win more electoral votes than the other candidate. You see that is how our election process works. I know it is confusing for you liars (I mean lawyers) but that is the simplest way I can explain it to you. Go back to ripping off your clients.

Earlier some were talking about Gore's failure to convense a majority of voters that he was the best canidate... I was pointing out that he achually did do that.

Bush's first election was a failure of the system, not a failure of the majority of voters.

I dont rip off my clients.

It appears the Bill Clinton policy in Iraq worked pretty well, Saddam was boxed in with no WMD! He was no threat to anyone and was isolated to his little corner of the world, costing 0 American lives and very little American money compared to the way it is now!

Right... so its just about American lives and American money. Gotcha. Like I said, that was the same plan we used in Rwanda.... THAT worked out well.

Such a poor leap of logic.

1) They were supposed to verify it, had they done so, the sanctions that were starving the Iraqi people and benefitting Saddam would have been removed.

2) History has indeed unfolded, but you do not know it would have unfolded in the same manner had Gore been President. Had Gore been President, would he have escalated the number of troops in Saudi if he wasn't planning to invade?... NO, because as you mentioned he wasn't likely going to invade Iraq and thus would not have had the need to do so. So if the troop buildup had not occured... would Saddam have become as cooperative with the UN? Would the UN have even cared?

Most likely.... the UN and Gore would have kept the sanctions and no fly zones in place and let the Iraqi people starve. They did not care in Rwanda... so why should they care now?

I am willing to venture that more people have starved in Iraq under the Bush Presidency than did in the Clinton Presidency. If its the people of Iraq you are conserned about... the Clinton years were better than the Bush years have been. Same goes for Americans for that matter. That is why I belive that dispite her flaws, SEnator Clinton is so popular... A bit of wishing for the good times of the past by the American voters.

Earlier some were talking about Gore's failure to convense a majority of voters that he was the best canidate... I was pointing out that he achually did do that.

Bush's first election was a failure of the system, not a failure of the majority of voters.

Bush's election was the system working. The failure came at the hands of a bunch of floridian morons who weren't intelligent enough to figure out how to vote.

You're a lawyer... you all rip off your clients. Don't try to lie, we all know its true.

;)

Right... so its just about American lives and American money. Gotcha. Like I said, that was the same plan we used in Rwanda.... THAT worked out well.

You honestly belive that the people of Iraq like President Bush better than they liked President Clinton?

I agree with President Clinton that his Rowanda policy was a dismal mistake.

Bush's election was the system working. The failure came at the hands of a bunch of floridian morons who weren't intelligent enough to figure out how to vote.

You're a lawyer... you all rip off your clients. Don't try to lie, we all know its true.

;)

It was a failure of the system that has led to the dismal presidental leadership we have suffered over the past almost 7 years. The voters had it right!

You honestly belive that the people of Iraq like President Bush better than they liked President Clinton?

I agree with President Clinton that his Rowanda policy was a dismal mistake.

I honestly beleive that the Iraqi people don't give a shit about either of the two. Never stated otherwise.

It was a failure of the system that has led to the dismal presidental leadership we have suffered over the past almost 7 years. The voters had it right!

What failure? A little more specifics? Take your time, because I have to go and won't be back on till tomorrow. Have a good night.

I honestly beleive that the Iraqi people don't give a shit about either of the two. Never stated otherwise.

Id love to see such a poll. I bet they have a preference between the two. They were healthier, safer and more secure when President Clinton was president.

What failure? A little more specifics? Take your time, because I have to go and won't be back on till tomorrow. Have a good night.

The failure of the System to produce a DEMOCRATICALLY POPULARLY ELECTED PRESIDENT.

Now, if he could just have convinced his home state this conversation would have been far different. No way to know exactly how different, but definitely different.

The failure of the System to produce a DEMOCRATICALLY POPULARLY ELECTED PRESIDENT.
There is no "one" election. He has to win 50 of them. One important one that he should have won would have been his home. I don't think there has ever been a President who didn't win in their home state.

The "home state" argument is pure BS. Why should a conservative state vote for what they see as a liberal? Because the pass him on the street sometimes?

Make some real arguments...

The "home state" argument is pure BS. Why should a conservative state vote for what they see as a liberal? Because the pass him on the street sometimes?

Make some real arguments...
I gaurantee you Colorado would have voted for Gary Hart. And did Georgia vote for Carter?

You are making no sense. I believe that, historically, there has never been a President that hasn't won their home state. I may be wrong. But I don't think so. Trivia like that I would have grabbed and memorized long ago.

However, those 25 Electoral votes from Tennesee would have given him the election.

I’m proud of my two votes for George W. Bush. In uncertain times like these, we need rock steady leadership. We need a guy who’s a straight shooter. A guy who is just like us regular folks. A guy who will bomb the hell out of Iran if they even look at us the wrong way.

What’s so special about that Gore guy? His fancy pants talk, filled with facts and statistics, bores me. ("Al Boar", HaHa Stuporfreak, good one!) It’s all fuzzy math. Sure, he sound smarter than Bush. But, brains aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. I’d rather have a beer with Bush! Anyway, Gore would have done the same thing as Bush on Iraq. No difference at all. And you can’t PROVE Gore would have done things differently than Bush. Stuporfreak is totally right about that! It’s entirely possible that Bush is more competent, better prepared, and has better judgment than Gore. You can’t prove otherwise!!!!

Anyhoo, Gore was a serial liar. You expect me to vote for a guy who lies about the price of his Aunt’s prescription drugs? Or who lies about inventing the intertubes? Who lies about global climate change? Pfffftttt.

Bottom line: the French moved Saddam’s WMD to Syria (or maybe Bolivia), Gore would have invaded Iraq too, the Bush economy is doing great, and I’ve got no reason to be ashamed of my two votes for George W. Bush. NONE!

Cheers,

Rudy

Back