Hoarding classified docs will put you in jail

Trump didn't steal anything.
Trump doesn't have to return anything.
Trump didn't hide anything.
Trump didn't show secret anything to friends.

Your hallucinations are getting worse. They come from the Democrat pill you took.

Well my dear, I guess you know more than the Justice dept and FBI.

What you do not have is any proof that any single court in America has used a "dismissal from military service" as a 'Prior' in sentencing to make the charge more serious and not considered a first offense, which then gets lenience.
Courts do this routinely.
So while you wrongly scream unfair inconsistent treatment re Trump, Pence, Biden, what you argue in this instance is for a brand new precedent to be set with Hunter where the Court diverges from every other sentencing and says 'we will count the dismissal of military service as a prior and implement a harsher sentence'.
No 'new precedent'.
You are literally saying Hunter is getting special treatment because they treat him like everyone else and you are calling for a special 'Hunter Biden sentencing precedent' to make it, what you are suggesting fair.
Hunter Biden broke the law multiple times, but he's not getting prosecuted for any of them.
Can you understand why people increasingly see you as unhinged and a joke?
You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
Personally, I see YOU unhinged and a joke. I don't think I'm the only one with that opinion.

You have brought up a few others. There is no 'accidentally'. They had no authorization to retain them. That is in violation of Title 18.
Trump does not have to return any documents or even declassify them. He is authorized to retain any document he wishes.

You are STILL trying to equivocate the President with non-Presidents.

Please show us where trump has the right to retain any documents he wants. I will wait for your prompt reply.

He may be the chief executive, but Congress has passed laws that we all must live by, even Trump.
Congress has NO authority to limit the authority of the President.
Those laws deal with how classified documents are handled, and they are not allowed to be taken home and shown off to friends.
Trump is authorized to retain any documents he wishes. He does not have to declassify any of them. He never showed them to anyone.

lol. You are the one trying desperately to move the goal posts.
Inversion fallacy.
Give me a case where a person like Hunter, a first time offender with no criminal record, sees his "dismissal from Military service" brought in as an equivalent to a prior first offense so the judge can then apply a harsher sentence.
Hunter is not a first time offender. Neither is Joe.
You are trying to use all sorts of math
No math here...move along...move along...
to equate Hunter to others different situation in an attempt to move the goal posts from the reality you do not like.
Logic is not math. You are ignoring both. Inversion fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.
A reality
Buzzword fallacy. You don't know what 'reality' even means or how the word is defined.
that says the punishment Hunter is getting is perfectly in line with what you would expect or even more harsh for a guy who had already paid the taxes back and was a first time offender with no priors.

Hunter did not pay his taxes. That is not his first offense or his greatest offense.

Hillary was not found to be guilty of anything, and as to this President, you got nothing.

Hillary was never prosecuted, despite her crimes under Title 18.
Biden is not President. He was never elected. Biden was never prosecuted for his crimes under Title 18, Title 8, Title 22, Title 34, Title 43, or Title 52 of the U.S. Code or under Articles II and V and the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th , 10th, and 14th amendments of the Constitution of the United States.

Your personal opinion, means nothing. He returned everything, trump refused and lied. Big difference.

It's the LAW, dumbass, not personal opinion! Biden did NOT return anything for YEARS, and never should have had it to begin with!!
Trump does NOT have to return anything. He didn't lie. He has the authority to refuse to return any document.

Hillary was never prosecuted, despite her crimes under Title 18.
Biden is not President. He was never elected. Biden was never prosecuted for his crimes under Title 18, Title 8, Title 22, Title 34, Title 43, or Title 52 of the U.S. Code or under Articles II and V and the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th , 10th, and 14th amendments of the Constitution of the United States.

Neither of them have ever been close to being guilty of anything. El Presidente Trump had every opportunity to return the stolen documents. He refused, despite advice of his lawyers, he will pay a steep penalty.

It's the LAW, dumbass, not personal opinion! Biden did NOT return anything for YEARS, and never should have had it to begin with!!
Trump does NOT have to return anything. He didn't lie. He has the authority to refuse to return any document.

I have already asked you to document this ridiculous claim- you cant. it just another lie.

"Too stupid to know better": MAGA eats up Trump's idiot president defense

Watching this new interview, however, what really stands out is how focused Trump is on arguing that, ultimately, he was just too stupid to know any better. He portrays himself as a doddering old man who is both daunted by his own disorganization and too dimwitted to understand this whole "subpoena" business.

"These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things; golf shirts, pants, shoes, all sorts of things," he rambled on, claiming he was too "busy" to handle the supposedly overwhelming task of pulling out classified documents from a junk box of golf balls.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-stupid-know-better-maga-100001382.html

MAGA isn't a person, dummy.
Strawman fallacies.

Back