How about a what's in the bag thread?

The irony is I live in a town almost as famous for golf as Augusta, GA.

Sorry my man but I’ve been involved in brutally tough sports, like wrestling, triathlon, road cycling and orienteering that I have a hard time taking golf seriously. I also come from working class stock so I find Golfs country club social aspect really, really weird.

Having said that you should agree that Golf would be an awesome spectator sport if it was played on a minefield and think of how it would help the progressive cause?
Not to mention it's so boring to watch.

Ahhh...a decent morning here in New Jersey. Reasonably cool...at least for the opening hours. I expect the heat will roll in by 9 am.

Just wanted to address the golf haters here:

Fuck all of youse.

There are not many decent athletes in this nation, no matter the sport in which he/she makes a living, who does not consider golf his/her favorite sport.

Ahhh...a decent morning here in New Jersey. Reasonably cool...at least for the opening hours. I expect the heat will roll in by 9 am.

Fuck all of youse.

There are not many decent athletes in this nation, no matter the sport in which he/she makes a living, who does not consider golf his/her favorite sport.
Have a good day, Frank...(Nephew got to caddy for MJ (yes the one and only MJ) and Rickie Fowler not long ago;)

Fuck all of youse.

Nice morning here too, hopefully the rain holds off until I get home from the car show today (my car has no top!).
As for golf, I tried it and I'm no good at it. Yeah, I can launch a golf ball, but have no clue as to which way it will go. I've found tossing the ball in the air and hitting it with an aluminum softball bat works better!

Have a good day, Frank...(Nephew got to caddy for MJ (yes the one and only MJ) and Rickie Fowler not long ago;)

Ricky is one of my favorite golfers these days. He is top-notch.

As for MJ...not sure if you mean Michael Jordan...in which case I would be impressed...

...or pro-golfer MJ Hur...in which case I would be envious.

hur_biopic4.jpg

Nice morning here too, hopefully the rain holds off until I get home from the car show today (my car has no top!).
As for golf, I tried it and I'm no good at it. Yeah, I can launch a golf ball, but have no clue as to which way it will go. I've found tossing the ball in the air and hitting it with an aluminum softball bat works better!

I play four days a week...and I am not very good at it either.

But, I'm told the walk, the stretching, and waking up early are good for an old goat like me...so, I golf.

That...and I truly love the game.

I work two days a week on a golf course.

People like to brag about their offices.

Here's a picture of mine:

3.jpg

As for MJ...not sure if you mean Michael Jordan...in which case I would be impressed...

hur_biopic4.jpg
That basketball guy;)

I play four days a week...and I am not very good at it either.

But, I'm told the walk, the stretching, and waking up early are good for an old goat like me...so, I golf.

That...and I truly love the game.

I work two days a week on a golf course.

People like to brag about their offices.

Here's a picture of mine:

3.jpg

My office is a mess...but it has A/C ;)

hur_biopic4.jpg

If she would be my instructor, I may consider taking up golf!

I looked up the cemetery...which honestly I had never even heard mentioned before...The images are stunning beautiful and very touching...an amazing tribute and resting place for the many heroes who gave their lives for our freedom...
Thank you again for sharing...and for placing the Buckeyes....

When I left the Cemetery I complimented the Filipino guard thanking them for taking such wonderful care of our fallen soldiers. He replied in a matter of fact tone “Sir, it’s our sacred duty.”

Back