How about a what's in the bag thread?

Golf sucks... Team sports are better

Yeah. That's why professional athletes in almost all team sports...

...want more than anything to get out on the golf course for a round!

You people who think the most popular sport among professional athletes "sucks"...

...suck!

Yeah. That's why professional athletes in almost all team sports...

...want more than anything to get out on the golf course for a round!

You people who think the most popular sport among professional athletes "sucks"...

...suck!

Life would be boring if everyone shared the same interests, wouldn't it?

Life would be boring if everyone shared the same interests, wouldn't it?

It would indeed.

I was responding to the post, "golf sucks."

I don't like basketball...but I don't post "basketball sucks."

The other jerkoff has the right to think golf sucks...and to post it. I just wanted to give him the respect of a response.

It would indeed.

I was responding to the post, "golf sucks."

I don't like basketball...but I don't post "basketball sucks."

The other jerkoff has the right to think golf sucks...and to post it. I just wanted to give him the respect of a response.

I don't like basketball either...

(uh oh...now we're racist!)

Sorry mate. I consider golf effete, elitist and an unmanly game in which guys in bad clothes get to pretend they’re real men (obviously they are not or they wouldn’t be engaged in such a sissy sport) and make business deals.

I personally have a hard time classifying a game which includes martinis lunches as part of its training as a sport. Not to mention what horrific misuse of land.

Now if we want talk about making golf a real sport and to make it actually interesting to watch the worlds most mind numbingly boring game my suggestion is that it should be played in a minefield.

That would serve two purposes. #1. It would make the game kinda interesting to watch and #2. It would rid the world of many of its most dangerous psychopaths.

Golf is controlled violence. Golfers get plenty of injuries to backs and arms. You are confusing it with tennis.

Back