How about a what's in the bag thread?

It’s more than just climate. Michigan is so saturated with hazardous waste that no self respecting Buckeye would grow there.
Amen to that...are you a basketball fan?
TBT (the Columbus regional) is at Capital this weekend...Scoonie Penn and Evan Turner are coaching the Scarlet and Gray team...(William Buford, Aaron Craft, Jon Diebler, Dallas Lauderdale,David Lighty, Evan Ravenel, BJ Mullins...etc...)Lots of excitement this weekend...nice for the city....

When I was in Toledo it was ground zero for Buckeye vs Wolverines.
Half the city was Blue and Gold,the other half Silver and Scarlett
Top is in Buckeye country

One only needs to listen to John Denver to know everything you need to about Toledo. It’s a shit hole... but it’s our shithole so the rest of you assholes just shut up about it.

Ahhh...a decent morning here in New Jersey. Reasonably cool...at least for the opening hours. I expect the heat will roll in by 9 am.

Just wanted to address the golf haters here:

Fuck all of youse.

There are not many decent athletes in this nation, no matter the sport in which he/she makes a living, who does not consider golf his/her favorite sport.
Well that’s because those athletes have taken more shots to the face than Jenna Jameson and need something simple minded to play.

Ricky is one of my favorite golfers these days. He is top-notch.

As for MJ...not sure if you mean Michael Jordan...in which case I would be impressed...

...or pro-golfer MJ Hur...in which case I would be envious.

hur_biopic4.jpg
TAMPO!!!!

If she would be my instructor, I may consider taking up golf!
You wouldn’t be saying that if you understood Asian Women. If you see an Asian woman looking at you like that you’d be crazy to even get close to a bag of golf clubs. She’ll show you how to use a driver.

Asian women are justly famous for being pretty, sweet, petite and very feminine. But if they go cold like that for some inexplicable reason watch out! You probably either said something completely innocent that offended her or you forget it was the 3rd monthaversary of the first time you went to the movies.

In Filipino culture it’s called “tampo” and I’ve seen women from other Asian countries do this too. They have their own words for it.

You try to deal with an Asian Woman who has gone tampo like a Western woman and she will probably knife you.

It’s a pain in the ass too as they don’t go tampo for an hour or two but for like three days. Best bet is to ignore them till they get over it then go buy them a present or flowers. Asian women do dig that western men know how to apologize to a lady without losing face.

Having said that once they get over it they’re usually extra sweet to you.

Amen to that...are you a basketball fan?
TBT (the Columbus regional) is at Capital this weekend...Scoonie Penn and Evan Turner are coaching the Scarlet and Gray team...(William Buford, Aaron Craft, Jon Diebler, Dallas Lauderdale,David Lighty, Evan Ravenel, BJ Mullins...etc...)Lots of excitement this weekend...nice for the city....

I had a friend graduate from Capital,nice school

One only needs to listen to John Denver to know everything you need to about Toledo. It’s a shit hole... but it’s our shithole so the rest of you assholes just shut up about it.

Toledo was a great place to grow up,lots to do.
It has great libraries,Zoo,and Art Museum.
But the neighborhoods of much of the city are dangerous.
And parts of Toledo are very dangerous to enter.

Toledo was a great place to grow up,lots to do.
It has great libraries,Zoo,and Art Museum.
But the neighborhoods of much of the city are dangerous.
And parts of Toledo are very dangerous to enter.

Just the white part of town. The rest of Toledo is ahight. I like the Whorehouse....errr Warehouse District (my what a slip!). It’s pretty cool. Fallen Timbers State Park is pretty cool unless you’re a Native American. Then it sucks.

I'm a progressive liberal who likes the elitist game of golf, even though I don't particularly like a lot of people who play.

But understand this this. I'm a hard-left activist, not some sissy flower-child hippie.

I think progressive liberals need to toughen up. I understand the reasons to disapprove of golf. Many of them are valid.
But dear poster, I just don't give a fuck. I like to play, so I'm afraid I have to say fuck you.

We all see how you progressive Liberals toughen up. Hate to break it to you but putting on a pussy hat, acting like a cunt, and whining because your bitch lost isn't tough to do.

We all see how you progressive Liberals toughen up. Hate to break it to you but putting on a pussy hat, acting like a cunt, and whining because your bitch lost isn't tough to do.

Ok, here we have a guy who wouldn't be given an entry level job at my club, much less a membership.

Back