How And Why The 1960's Radicals And The Hippies Ruined Today's American Economy.

Is that you in your avatar?

There's a vile mouthed female here who might crash a fag frat house party with you if you play your bananas .. I mean your cards right and scratch your underarms while hanging on your pole.

I wonder who this cocksucker is referring to? I can't think of any women here who have vile mouths?

:rofl2:HAAAHAAA! LOL! A guy who admires a slave trader and KKK grand wizard talking about ethics! Ohhhh my sides hurt!

You are the funniest poster here in a long time! :rofl2:

Thank MintJulep. She brought backup. Hang on for the ride...you're gonna love this.

Nobody grows out of a moral belief system naturally. They reject a moral belief system then subscribe to another.

The hippies gave us "the new morality" as did the 60's radicals.

The results of their moral relativism are seen today as disastrous to the economy because these people have been running too much of the show.

So what happened to civics classes in the country's business schools?

Those lessons were all thrown out by the original Woodstock mud people once they gained access to the business and political communities.

wow you and Dicky Morris didnt understand the 60s at all did you.

You see while some us of were questioning why the ONLY option for a woman was to me a Mom, Nurse or teacher and the only Option for a black woman was to be a maid Your types were waring horn rimmed glasses with their pants pulled up to their armpits and sitting with your grandma watching TV and shaking their heads at all those black people rioting.

Then it was YOUR type that walked like a zombie the path the society laid down for you and went to business school so you could learn from your masters how to screw the rest of the people.

Its was your hippie hating brethren that screwed this country while the hippies tried to get womens rights and black rights on track.

It was your hippie hating brethern who ran the companies not the hippies.

So then because your "moral" world created complete moral bankruptcy in the name of the wealthy you now do what you always do and look for someone else to blame for the mess you created with your lack of compassion for others.

ANYTHING for money.

That was what YOUR hippie hating moral code produced.

And here is your silly ass trying to pretend it was the guy who became an organic grower for everything.

Here you are trying to blame the Lady who worked with handicapped kids for four decades after working a decade to get a PHD.

Im not really surpized as your hippie hating brethern who called us all "bleeding heart liberals" for half our lives now wants to pretend that being a hippie was all about being selfish.

You and dicky are heartless fucking liars just like you were back then in your horn rimms and arm pit pants.

Fuck you you lying piece of pig shit.

just fuck you very much

You're being deliberately ridicules.

You elaborate for a change.

You're a good poster boy as to why the country is in financial shambles with your moral relativism.

You've yet to illustrate A) How moral 'relativism' affects our national economy or B) How businesses are meant to act 'morally'. In my morality, it is perfectly fair to deny refunds to morons, or deny them service altogether.

Back